Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2018 CLOSED

Comments

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471

For those of you that would like to follow along... I've posted my CROSS at the PFDLives forum... Here's the linky... http://pfdlives.com/pfd/index.php?topic=8311.msg135551#msg135551 Not sure if you will be able to see it or if you have to sign up first... Someone let me know please :) 

What exactly is pfdlives?  I tried Googling but all I got was login page and traffic information?

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    ItsCeo said:

For those of you that would like to follow along... I've posted my CROSS at the PFDLives forum... Here's the linky... http://pfdlives.com/pfd/index.php?topic=8311.msg135551#msg135551 Not sure if you will be able to see it or if you have to sign up first... Someone let me know please :) 

What exactly is pfdlives?  I tried Googling but all I got was login page and traffic information?

It's a members-only forum. I signed up last night, so I could follow along on Llola's thread over there. As far as I can tell, it's a safe place to hang out.

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471
    L'Adair said:

It's a members-only forum.

I'm don't understand.  Is pfdlives like Discord (except Discord has chat)?  1,000 different forums with 1,000 different, non-related topics?  Like, if I wanted to make a Baseball card forum would I go to pfdlives... and if someone else wanted to make a  forum about cooking with Spam, they might go to pfdlives?

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,063
    edited January 2018

off topic.. sorry... I deleted this... Back on topic.... CROSS :)

Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,796

I just got a nice idea for something I want to render for this month but it will take some experimenting...

nice starting there already, I like those crossed eyes deleelaw!

Teh elephant with the cross somehow makes me sad...

edited January 2018

Hi Gang... had some time to kill...

Here's my "Cross Fingers' ;)

ENJOY!

CROSS daz 1hour 30ish minutes DONE SIGN.jpg
    1064 x 1064 - 143K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on
    Linwelly said:

I just got a nice idea for something I want to render for this month but it will take some experimenting...

nice starting there already, I like those crossed eyes deleelaw!

Teh elephant with the cross somehow makes me sad...

Awesome Linwelly... you have lots of time ... January is a looooooooong month.. ughh... specially when it's cold outside and you are snow'd in ;)

ENJOY!

LOL... I wonder what evil she's warding off!

Very cute render of a fun idea.

L'Adair said:

ENJOY!

LOL... I wonder what evil she's warding off!

Very cute render of a fun idea.

Thanks L'Adair... glad it made you smile :)

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

no evil please devil

• ChameoChameo Posts: 306

I'm loving the different interpretations of cross here! Wonderful renders so far. I'm still working up an idea...

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

Is she warding off evil or wishing luck. The backgorund and blur work well with the young lady. Very nice Llola Lane.

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,659
    edited January 2018

Crosswalk

crosswalk.jpg
    1850 x 1388 - 691K
    Post edited by luci45 on

good onelaugh

LOL, @luci45! I see "Paul" is even barefoot. Great rendition of an iconic image. Kudos.

Great take on the theme and a very nice render luci45.

• ChameoChameo Posts: 306

Love it, Luci!

Haaa... I guess this year's monthly themes are going to take on a life of their own... I expected to see 'shapes' but I guess everyone has their won interpretation... so funny how a word plays in our heads.  All great pieces of art!  But... If you actually put a 'shape' in your render to go with the word... It will get you more brownie points with me... winks.  LOL.  Not that it matters... we are all chillin' here... right? 

luci45 said:

Crosswalk

Definately see the Beatles in your artwork Luci... now I wanna listen to the music... (hums a Beatles tune)... Thanks for sharing!

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,796
    luci45 said:

Crosswalk

This is just the coolest! Love it

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648
    Linwelly said:
    luci45 said:

Crosswalk

This is just the coolest! Love it

Luci always does the most koolest renders!!!

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,659

Thanks for all the nice comments. I love the Beatles. I don't know what the robot and cyborg ladies have to do with them - I was just having fun. 

• nattaruknattaruk Posts: 524
    edited January 2018

@bigh Lovely, albeit sombre and melancholic, render.

@deeleelaw57 LOL!

@Llola Lane Fingers crossed for a good new year?

@luci45 Love it.

Here is my effort:

Title: X Marks The Spot

(There may be a double cross in the future.)

3Delight & the Gimp

Post edited by nattaruk on
    nattaruk said:

@bigh Lovely, albeit sombre and melancholic, render.

@deeleelaw57 LOL!

@Llola Lane Fingers crossed for a good new year?

@luci45 Love it.

Here is my effort:

Title: X Marks The Spot

(There may be a double cross in the future.)

3Delight & the Gimp

ooo X marks the spot... nice sideways cross... Great idea!  thanks for sharing Nattaruk... Gotta love 3Delight!

A crew of archaeologist planning a dig or a good old fashion scavenger hunt? Very nice work Nattaruk.

Hi gang.. the month is half over.. or half begun ... depending on how you look at it. lol.... I'm trying to keep warm in Ohio... Hope you are all doing the same :)  Keep the renders coming... The year is SHAPing up!  I won't be CROSS if you don't join us... but... you will miss out on the fun! 

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648
    edited January 2018

Here is my render for this month, yeah I know it is the more traditional one of the cross but it is all I have.

Titled: An Elvan Crossed

An Elvan Crossed.png
    3000 x 1854 - 7M
    Post edited by Saphirewild on

Here is my render for this month, yeah I know it is the more traditional one of the cross but it is all I have.

Titled: An Elvan Crossed

Oooo.. .that is lovely Saphire... I don't think I have that church... I love the gothic look.. but not too big.  (thumbs up)  Great lighting too.. Thanks for sharing :)

Well done Saphirewild. I think this is more than enough. I count no less than ten crosses.

good one