Sadly it has never been released or I am just blind.:(

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited July 2019
    Tomei said:

Hallo

Can somebody help me?Every time i load minto,i`ll get this message:

"Missing file

The following files could not be found

data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/rarestone/rs expressions/ctrl_rslaugh01.dsf"

What is the problem?Can somebody help?

Thx

I have Minto installed through Install Manager too. I have opened both the Minto (Young) duf and the Minto !!!Fullbody Apply duf in a text editor and neither make a call for that particular dsf file. I did notice that my two Minto files have different download dates so it is possible the file has been updated and not picked up by your Install Manager. I would try uninstalling via Install Manager, download the files from your DAZ account page and install manually. Might help.

Edit - I also don't have that dsf in my data library either and she still loads fine.

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • MinamMinam Posts: 55
    edited November 2021

Is Ravenstone, Rarestone? 
    [link removed]

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • MinamMinam Posts: 55

Also, should I back up all Rarestone Files, or will Daz3D still support my purchases? 

• DripDrip Posts: 1,137

Minam said:

Also, should I back up all Rarestone Files, or will Daz3D still support my purchases? 

Daz will support your past purchases, so if you bought any Rarestone products before Rarestone left, you can always download them here.

• MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,610

How many threads do we need about Rarestone and their move to Rendo? Also LOL at uber necro. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033
    edited November 2021

Minam said:

Is Ravenstone, Rarestone? 
    [Link removed]

Yes. They moved to rendo recently.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313

MelissaGT said:

How many threads do we need about Rarestone and their move to Rendo? Also LOL at uber necro. 

The other thread was locked. 

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,306

If this thread continues to talk about a competitors product, then I suspect it will be locked too.

Threads about Rendo products belong on their own forums (though I understand that will reach a far small readership).

• ^This.

Also, products purchased from Daz store are downloadable from Daz even if they are no longer available in the store.

• jaxprogjaxprog Posts: 312

Oh yeah! RareStone is awesome! I fell in love with Pei on release and bought her up.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114
    I got Pei specifically for those robotic boots. Don't regret it one bit. But for the character herself, I was always on the fence about her, because she just looked like an anime Mona Lisa to me. Perhaps I should do something about this one of these days.