Casual Polo Shirt G2F -- new dForce garment

mephoriamephoria Posts: 120
edited December 2017 in Freebies

This item is a shirt for Genesis 2 Female which is optimized to work well with dForce cloth simulation in Daz Studio 4.10+. It's styled after a polo/golf/tennis shirt, with a three button placket and a fold-down collar. 

Included are:

•  7 material presets
  •  dForce simulation settings to insure proper handling of collar, placket, and buttons
  •  12 assorted fit/style/adjustment morphs
  •  2 full-body morphs (Victoria 6 & Olympia)
  •  full metadata

The garment can be used "out-of-the-box" with auto-follow for characters and poses (though you should turn on mesh smoothing for auto-follow). However, it really shines when used with dForce simulation to simulate natural draping. For atypical character shapes which push the limits of auto-follow, you can use dForce with the workflow described in https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/210551/my-workflow-for-dforce to ensure a natural-looking fit.

If you use auto-fit, the garment will also work with Genesis 3 Female, and Genesis 8 Female -- again, adequately using auto-follow, and quite well using dForce simulation.

Colors for body, arms, collar, and trim may be easily adjusted through changing diffuse settings within the Surfaces Editor. In addition, the UV has been optimized to display arbitrary graphics with minimal distortion. An example is provided for integrating your own graphics via the Layered Image Editor.

This package can be freely used for personal and commercial renders, but may not be redistributed without permission. Though not required, I would be grateful if you acknowledged the source and would love to hear from you at [email protected] to hear about your experiences with the garment. (If you like them, great! If you have problems or suggestions, I'd be even more interested to hear from you.)

zip
zip
Casual Polo Shirt G2F.zip
4M
Casual Polo Shirt G2F.jpg
494 x 800 - 220K
Post edited by mephoria on

Comments