SCI-FI Celebration

Comments

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532
    junk said:

Space Crimes-Target Acquired (Part 2 of 8)

While some might or might not be familiar with my Space Crimes story line and while this particular image does not have any Sci-Fi in it per se..  I am posting this here because it does take place in a future that mixes old time radio feel and science fiction.  Part #3 is where more "alien" life comes into play.   Here's today's story:

Space Crimes-Target Acquired (Part 2 of 8)

Dames...  Can't a guy get a drink without someone wanting to talk your ear off?  Or, will it be the "oh you're a private detective?  I can't find my cat..." kind of chatter.  Tonight I'm just going to be direct with this lady and tell her.... 

what, oh no... 

she's sitting down...

You've been waiting for me?  Your brother has been missing for a week now?  Staring into her eyes was like sitting on a bright sunset beach looking into the light blue ocean with bluer skies just above.  Her voice was soft like the gentle waves that slowly crash against the shore, not in a loud way, but just enough to where it becomes the only sound that you can hear.  The light softly reflecting off her smooth and curvy shoulders draws your attention that they are connected to an equally smooth and curvy figure.  Her hair perfectly framing those gorgeous red lips, the ones telling me of her concern for her brother.  Am I staring?

She then touched my hand and it was then that I realized that time for me had been frozen.  I believe the bartender was waiting for my reply to the usual "what's your poison" question.  Was that two minutes ago that he had asked?  Three?  ...

Link to the Gallery Image

This is a very good image.  Well done.

Liar of Evil II

Liar of Evil II by tkdrobert

Don't Make Me Angry II by tkdrobert

• junkjunk Posts: 1,230
    edited June 2019
    tkdrobert said:
    junk said:

This is a very good image.  Well done.

Thank you tkdrobert I sure appreciate it.  Looking through this thread there are so many great ones.  It's really cool to see them all in one place too.  I was just going to comment on the one above this post but then saw it was yours.  Fantastic!

Post edited by junk on
    edited June 2019

Space Crimes - Target Acquired (Part 3 of 8)

The next installment in the series called "Target Acquired".  See, the sci-fi finally is happenning in this image.

The Story:  

Space Crimes-Target Acquired (Part 3 of 8)

(continued from part #2 above) The chatting of the three bar occupants is interrupted by an annoying chime.  You know the one that announces any time a new customer enter the bar.  As in a grand entrance the doors are flung wide open and in enters Louis, the boss, followed closely by his muscle man.  Muscle?  That's a laugh.. more like crazy mad dog loose without a leash.  Every time he moves his head a bit of spit goes flying places you don't want it to.

Things just got interesting...

Link to the gallery image

Post edited by junk on

Reach for the Sky by tkdrobert

Jedi vs Sith III by tkdrobert

tkdrobert said:

Excellent!  Love the Star Wars images.

junk said:
    tkdrobert said:

Excellent!  Love the Star Wars images.

Thanks

Galactic Love by tkdrobert

Galactic Love

Anakin Skywalker

Anakin Skywalker by tkdrobert

• MrPatrickMrPatrick Posts: 33
    edited June 2019

Ah have to post in here, a lot of good images in here.

This was inspired by the wargame, SF3D, now referred to as Maschinen Krieger.  The first is the comic-book look, with the second as the actual render, though needed some post work.

Then I went to find the original image of the box cover to compare (first relaying on memory)...

Comic

Render

Inspired Artwork (1984)

Doh... missed the fire, oh well.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • GeffeGeffe Posts: 63

^ I'm not familiar with SF3D, but I like the job you've done on those renders. Very nice.

Spiderman and Blackcat

Spiderman and Blackcat by tkdrobert

edited July 2019

Space Crimes-Madeline

Space Crimes-Madeline
    There will be no more escape attempts by you. Three months and I believe we're finally ready to unlock your secrets. As the saying goes... if you want something done right, sometimes you have to do them yourself.

Madeline... You truly are a one of a kind. A diamond amongst a sea of pebbles. And... the tragedy is that you probably don't even realize what you are. 

Let me be the first to welcome you to this world, like a parent, it is my duty to educate you to what is going on, now that your eyes are truly open. Plain and simple, you are an android. But unlike all the others, yours is a closed loop memory and marvel of near infinite possibilities. 

Now... I must tell you that it is also your last day here in this world. Yes, it is a shame. But once I have collected all of your secrets and blueprint buried deep within your mind, I must take from you that which keeps you alive.

Are you ready my dear?

Post edited by junk on
    junk said:

Space Crimes-Madeline

Space Crimes-Madeline
    There will be no more escape attempts by you. Three months and I believe we're finally ready to unlock your secrets. As the saying goes... if you want something done right, sometimes you have to do them yourself.

Madeline... You truly are a one of a kind. A diamond amongst a sea of pebbles. And... the tragedy is that you probably don't even realize what you are. 

Let me be the first to welcome you to this world, like a parent, it is my duty to educate you to what is going on, now that your eyes are truly open. Plain and simple, you are an android. But unlike all the others, yours is a closed loop memory and marvel of near infinite possibilities. 

Now... I must tell you that it is also your last day here in this world. Yes, it is a shame. But once I have collected all of your secrets and blueprint buried deep within your mind, I must take from you that which keeps you alive.

Are you ready my dear?

Very nice work.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/000cdf6c-7d82-4aea-b07b-af67226be1bc/ddaueep-c0289cdd-0f5e-4727-b08b-f4c2b1f55b71.png/v1/fill/w_600,h_750,strp/spiderman5_by_tkdrobert_ddaueep-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzUwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDAwY2RmNmMtN2Q4Mi00YWVhLWIwN2ItYWY2NzIyNmJlMWJjXC9kZGF1ZWVwLWMwMjg5Y2RkLTBmNWUtNDcyNy1iMDhiLWY0YzJiMWY1NWI3MS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NjAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.Oq87wzp49iBDEplQX9L_NOqZ3jjHHemBZxSIQbaCD1g

• GeffeGeffe Posts: 63
    edited July 2019

^ Great Spider-man pic. Although the blue seems a touch bright (almost radioactive you might say :P).

This is a slightly different version of a pic in my gallery, kind of Shadowrun inspired.

Elf Patrol.png
    1920 x 2160 - 6M
    Post edited by Geffe on

I Can Only Show You the Door

I Can Only Show You the Door by tkdrobert

Geffe said:

^ Great Spider-man pic. Although the blue seems a touch bright (almost radioactive you might say :P).

This is a slightly different version of a pic in my gallery, kind of Shadowrun inspired.

Nice work.

Not sure if this qualifies as Sci-Fi but hell with it, it's my thread: Blade

Blade by tkdrobert

Captain Marvel MCU

Captain Marvel MCU by tkdrobert

Black Panther

Black Panther MCU by tkdrobert

Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Adniral Thrawn by tkdrobert

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime by tkdrobert

Batman Beyond vs Leaguw of Assassins

BB vs LOA by tkdrobert

Batman

edited August 2019

Batman Beyond Soars

Batman Beyond Soars by tkdrobert

Post edited by tkdrobert on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Just a little thing i did for the PC weekly, enjoy :)

Prisoner Secured

Robotic female voice - "Transferring call to Colonel Marsh."

"Marsh here, report."

"Prisoner secured sir, I've sent for Bell to pick us up."

"Good job Keller, any problems?"

Keller kept silent for a few beats as he glanced at the two soldiers he had put as guards for the prisoner, neither of them moving yet he could clearly read the concern and shame in their faces and their body language.

"Nothing I couldn't handle sir." A brief smile played on his lips as a memory surfaced. The other line was silent before a chuckle came through, amusement clear in Marsh's voice as he spoke.

"Those words sure bring back memories" another chuckle were heard before he countinued "Report to me when you are back at base, Marsh out."

"I'll be there, Keller out." Keller half turned to look at the two soldiers, and when he spoke none of the earlier amusement were heard. "Eleven years ago two other soldiers were in a similar situation as you two, they worked it out and went on to make good progress in the unit and climbed the ranks. This is your one and only chance, don't let me down."

The two soldiers looked at eachother for a moment, than back at their current squad leader, before one of them finally asked "Who were those soldiers, sir?"

Keller smirked lightly as he turned around to watch as the pick up squad arrived, his voice deeply amused as he finally replied "Me and Marsh."

Jupiter Station

Jupiter Station by tkdrobert

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,773

^ wow, impressive!