Flash Sale alerts

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575
    edited December 1969

...same has been going on with DigiVault's War Zone. Was 30%, then 65% yesterday, now it's 50%

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

My guess? Preparation for tommorow's Artist Festival is randomly making prices fluctuate. Take advantage where you can. :lol:

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I have not heard of the Artist Festival. I have heard of the Published Artist sale though.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

I have not heard of the Artist Festival. I have heard of the Published Artist sale though.

Same thing. Changed name and changed it from a wonderful sale where you get 50% off any PA item of the day to one where you have to buy three things to get the same discount.

Daz's clown model is 66% off right now. I'm not sure I understand why.

http://www.daz3d.com/clown

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

For some reason I didn't even have this on my wishlist but am thrilled to get it and finally use my pc coupon before it's no good in a few hours!!

edited December 1969

But it's a Festival, so it's Festive! :)

edited August 2013

Check out the Daz Originals. Many items are 66-76% off right now, everything from clothing, clothing textures, characters, poses.
    Grab 'em before they're gone. :)
    http://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals/
    I don't know what these items are without the PC discount.

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

I'm assuming everyone's busy shopping, so check out the price on this:
    http://www.daz3d.com/the-kids-4-pro-bundle
    I didn't have any of that bundle. Score! :cheese:

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Check out the Daz Originals. Many items are 66-76% off right now, everything from clothing, clothing textures, characters, poses.
    Grab 'em before they're gone. :)
    http://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals/
    I don't know what these items are without the PC discount.

wacky! thanks for the heads up. just grabbed some texture sets.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

thanks for the explanation.

If you are not a platinum club member then most of the items are 30% off. Carrara 8.5 is 48% off. I finally found the email that announced the Festival sale. My email program put the message in another folder instead of the inbox. grr

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited September 2013

Greetings,
    (2nd try) 2 hour flash sale on Gift Certificates! 4/8/16% off!

Weird; they usually only bust those out a few days prior to a big new figure release... VERY short flash sale!

-- Morgan

Post edited by CypherFOX on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Weird. I have it in my cart, and it is only giving an 8% discount.

edited December 1969

Weird. I have it in my cart, and it is only giving an 8% discount.

i was able to get the 16%

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Lots of price fluctuations. A few things are showing 100% discounts at random! When you attempt to purchase them, they're only partly discounted and go back to showing that price on the vendor's page, again.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

I managed to get 16% as well.

edited September 2013

does anyone have a picture of this flash sale promotion?. I may be able to get a price adjustment off the gift card. Or is the 16% only on 200.? I never even saw the advert, but I bought a 100.00 gift card. and only got 8% off.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

does anyone have a picture of this flash sale promotion?. I may be able to get a price adjustment off the gift card. Or is the 16% only on 200.? I never even saw the advert, but I bought a 100.00 gift card. and only got 8% off.

It's still on the scrolling ad: 4% off $50, 8% of $100, 16% off $200.

edited December 1969

What Mike said.
    So you received the correct discount.

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

Here is the forum announcement with the sliding banner image: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/424221/

Just FYI the gift card flash sale has been extended beyond the initial two hours. They haven't told me how much longer it is going to run though. Probably not much longer so if you haven't had the chance to pick up the gift cards do it quick. You get 4% off $50, 8% off $100 and 16% off of $200.

edited September 2013

Comment Removed By Me Because I Realized Some People Might Misunderstand My Attempt At Humor.

Post edited by TJohn on
  • LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited December 1969

It's currently on the scrolling sale banner on the main store page..

ScreenShot001.jpg
    624 x 506 - 55K
  • DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Comment Removed By Me Because I Realized Some People Might Misunderstand My Attempt At Humor.

I thought it was funny.

edited December 1969

DAZ_jared said:
    tjohn said:

I thought it was funny.

so did i :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2013

DAZ_jared said:
    tjohn said:

I thought it was funny.

And I missed it, can you put it back please, so I can have a laugh as well.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited September 2013

chohole said:
    DAZ_jared said:
    tjohn said:

I thought it was funny.

It was just the mathematical progression of doubling the percentage discount and then doubling the cost of the Gift Card with each iteration. At $1,600, there would be a 128% discount.
    I was afraid someone might think those higher discounts were actually available.
    Glad so many saw the humor in it. :)

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

I thank you for those who posted the image. =-) 'preciate it.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited September 2013

tjohn said:
    chohole said:
    DAZ_jared said:
    tjohn said:

I thought it was funny.

It was just the mathematical progression of doubling the percentage discount and then doubling the cost of the Gift Card with each iteration. At $1,600, there would be a 128% discount.
    I was afraid someone might think those higher discounts were actually available.

That is funny! lol ...

edit to add: ... it doesn't work that way either ... discount would be $256.

Post edited by patience55 on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    chohole said:
    DAZ_jared said:
    tjohn said:

I thought it was funny.

That is funny! lol ...

Hmmm...
    if
    4% OFF $50
    8% OFF $100
    16% OFF $200
    then
    32% OFF $400
    64% OFF $800
    128% OFF $1,600

Seems right to me. :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575
    edited September 2013

...cool, I gotta get one of those 1,600$ GCs so I can get and additional 448$ put back on my card.

Shoot if I got five or six of them, I wouldn't have to worry about rent for several months and have so much content I won't know what to do with it all.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...cool, I gotta get one of those 1,600$ GCs so I can get and additional 448$ put back on my card.

Shoot if I got five or six of them, I wouldn't have to worry about rent for several months and have so much content I won't know what to do with it all.

In a perfect world... :)
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    tjohn said:
    chohole said:
    DAZ_jared said:
    tjohn said:

I thought it was funny.

That is funny! lol ...

Hmmm...
    if
    4% OFF $50
    8% OFF $100
    16% OFF $200
    then
    32% OFF $400
    64% OFF $800
    128% OFF $1,600

Seems right to me. :)

Oh I wasn't questioning the math. I'm one of those nidgits that will run things through the shopping cart to see what it says.
    [and I did put a message on it that I was testing a joke to see what happens not to anger the powers that be]

This discussion has been closed.