Winners Announced: The 2013 Stonemason Catalogue Contest

Comments

• EmsimEmsim Posts: 234
    edited December 1969

Congratulations everyone! This was a lot of fun! :-)

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited December 1969

Stefan,

Thank you so much! This was a total surprise, you made my day!

Your products are so great to work with, making it easy to create cool stories in interesting places.

Congratulations to everyone who entered this contest, I saw so many wonderful images ... I didn't think I stand a chance ...

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562
    edited December 1969

Congrats everyone!

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to everyone, all the winners and entrants, and especially hearty congratulations to Laticis!

Really fantastic contest, thank you Stonemason. It truly pushed me to make two of my favorite images to date, and I think the effort sharpened the level of my own work overall, which has been a wonderful side-effect of participating. Looking forward to next year! :)

And so... when is the celebratory Stonemason sale? ;)

• ecoleenaecoleena Posts: 85
    edited May 2013

Congratulations to the Winners ! This was a lot of fun! Thank you, Stonemason !

Cheers !

Post edited by ecoleena on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners, and Laticis, Stefan isn't the only one with your superb CamBot render as wallpaper. ;-)

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all.

Thank you - I can't express how it feels to have placed in the community vote, there were so many amazingly incredible pieces of art submitted that I never considered I might place.

Thank you to Stonemason for putting the competition on.

• edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners! Amazing artwork in this contest everyone should be proud. Thank you, Stefan for a fun contest.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners! And to Stefan for the contest, was fun!

• skavengurskavengur Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

Congrats everyone!

Thanks Stefan for such a generous contest. It was fun not only entering, but being able to vote as well.

• zawarkalzawarkal Posts: 1,018
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to the winners. I am happy to have been a part of this contest. I learned something new! Now, I'm using more postwork in my images.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

Add my congratulations to the pile as well. Nice work from everybody!

• ArchWorksArchWorks Posts: 43
    edited December 1969

congratulations to all!!

• Laticis ImageryLaticis Imagery Posts: 439
    edited December 1969

The Hi res version available for download.

http://laticis.deviantart.com/art/Remnant-of-a-Time-369535254?ga_submit_new=10%3A1367638779

Thank you :)

A larger file for you Miss B and big thank you Pete for once again making me laugh :)

• kjngrafixkjngrafix Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Congrats to all the winners. Thanks Stefan for all the great products, and the very generous contest. It's very cool to see how many people you inspire with your talent and work.

• thephotosnapperthephotosnapper Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Congratulations everyone ! Great work and very inspiring :)

• fayriefayrie Posts: 55
    edited December 1969

congrats to all the winners!!!!!!!!!!! and also to everyone else who entered the images were fantastic !

• Eric WaltersEric Walters Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

Some FANTASTIC renders here- many in fact!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to those who won!

• WirenutWirenut Posts: 30
    edited December 1969

Congrats to all who were chosen as winners!
    This was an incredible contest, with such great renders entered, over such
    a wide range of subject matter.
    I'm elated to have been chosen as a winner and to be part of a group
    of such talented artists.
    Thank you Stonemason for this fun contest and all of the time you put into it.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

Congratulations everyone!

Thank you so much for the comments Stefan. They really meant a lot to read.

Thank you to all the people who took their time and feelings to vote for my pictures.
    I was touched and very, very flattered. :)

I discovered so many new and wonderful artists from this contest.
    I don't know where they were hiding.
    Simply grand.

Let's do this again someday. :)

• WilkyPWilkyP Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

Congrats everyone entering, all winners, and especially Stonemason for a fun opportunity to vie for his fantastic products. I don't think I have ever submitted to such a heavily submitted contest!

Thanks Laticis for the link to the hi-res version... my monitor can now have a "t-shirt" take-away from the contest! :-)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,157
    edited December 1969

I've been traveling, and finally got some wifi in a hotel room. What a thrill to find a PM from Stonemason saying I had placed in his contest! Thank you, Stonemason, for that and the kind words about my image here in the thread. There were so many interesting and inspirational images in this contest. Congratulations to all the winners. These contests really bring out the creativity.

edited December 1969

WilkyP said:
    Congrats everyone entering, all winners, and especially Stonemason for a fun opportunity to vie for his fantastic products. I don't think I have ever submitted to such a heavily submitted contest!

Thanks Laticis for the link to the hi-res version... my monitor can now have a "t-shirt" take-away from the contest! :-)

lol...hope it fits :)

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Laticis said:
    A larger file for you Miss B :)

Thank you! Now I can have one with your "sig". I was at a friend's with my laptop yesterday and she and her hubby both wanted to know where I got the kewl desktop image. I told them a great 3D artist on one of my forums won an important contest with that great render. ;-)
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    Laticis said:
    A larger file for you Miss B :)

Thank you! Now I can have one with your "sig". I was at a friend's with my laptop yesterday and she and her hubby both wanted to know where I got the kewl desktop image. I told them a great 3D artist on one of my forums won an important contest with that great render. ;-)

:D

Do you ever have troubles explaining what we do.... :)

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Just say, special effects for movies, that kind of stuff... ;)

• ISIKOLISIKOL Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

thank you all for voting my pictures and for the second community voting place...i really appreciate it.

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Isikol said:
    thank you all for voting my pictures and for the second community voting place...i really appreciate it.

It was a beautiful piece Isikol :)

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Isikol said:
    Well you know my view on your work Isikol and yes "you is well cool". :)