how to rotate both arms together without grouping?

I dont get it - sickleYield had a video where she selected both legs and moved/rotated them at once.

I can't for the life of me, repeat the simple feat. I'm selecting both lower arms (bounding box visible in both), and am trying to use the sliders to rotate them. But only the last selected arm moves.

Comments

• Open the option menu for the pane you are using (Parameters or Posing) by clicking the lined button in the top corner or by right-clicking on the tab and make sure that you have Consolidate Proeprties checked and Display Separate Items unchecked.

• Open the option menu for the pane you are using (Parameters or Posing) by clicking the lined button in the top corner or by right-clicking on the tab and make sure that you have Consolidate Proeprties checked and Display Separate Items unchecked

thanks bunches, here's a cookie 

• thank you!

• However - if you try this with Properties like Side-Side you will see that they need to have inverted values to move them symetrical like you may expect them to do.

But you can pose the limb one side and then use "Symmetry" Shift+Y to pose them evenly on both sides.