Luxus discussion II

Comments

• Dave2Dave2 Posts: 16
    edited December 1969

Guys, i have a question. Is there any ready solutions for human skin in Lux? Сommercial or free? Because Luxus auto converting skin to matte(!) surface and it`s totally not funny.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Dave2 said:
    Guys, i have a question. Is there any ready solutions for human skin in Lux? Сommercial or free? Because Luxus auto converting skin to matte(!) surface and it`s totally not funny.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/20918/

• Dave2Dave2 Posts: 16
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Dave2 said:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/20918/

Thanks alot!

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited September 2014

Jabba, thanx a million. I've learned alot from your tutorials :cheese:

Been brainstorming for a few day's to illuminate Easy environment, top of the world, only to render blank images. I followed your tutorial, but still blank images, I re-watched tutorial 3 times - then bingo !! easy environment is not skydome (sphere), but a skybox (cube). I applied your method to all 6 sides of the box in surfaces, default diffuse was 0%, cranked up to 100%, adding textures to Lux light color > Luxrender > linear mapping, I had to crank up watts to 1500, Yikes !!, film ISO to 2500, no adjustment in light group. Finally !!! Here's quick render of image. Going to tweak light groups to reduce tone mapping. Now I can render a 747 cruisin over the mountaintops :coolsmile:

Jabba101 said:
    Here's a wee video about converting a conventional skydome into a Luxus ambient light... http://youtu.be/-sF6Rgclrwo

Not exactly a slick video, I know, but you're at least seeing me doing it in real time, including the cock-ups :lol: :lol: :lol:

TopOfWorld.jpg
    1080 x 810 - 483K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on
  • MN-150374MN-150374 Posts: 923
    edited September 2014

After a bunch of successful experiments with Luxus, I have still some questions which make me struggeling all the time.

First question is related to Infinite Lights, is there an easy way to get a preview? I have tried to parent a skydome to the Infinte Light and attach the same image to it. But this leads to the next question, is there a way to scale the image of an Infinite Light?

And there is one problem which leads to so much more questions, I have tried to convert the SciFi Warrior Scene ( http://www.daz3d.com/interactive-lessons/sci-fi-warrior-bundle ) with Luxus. I don´t know how to make the Electro Blade look good. Well, there is a surface called >Electro Blade Aura< and there is the Surface >Blade<. ... like I said, I´m struggeling each time, to make this look good ... really don´t know how to handle this properly?</p>

On one hand, I think the Aura Surface should be a Volume? But it doesn´t matter what I´m doing with the aura, the blade underneath still looks like shiny metal, light grey or white shimmering. Seems like the Diffuse Map is not converted over or do I miss something? Well, I don´t care so much about the Diffuse Map, but it should look like an Electro Blade and not like an oversized steel sword. How to set up the surfaces to achieve this?

Has anybody tried this scene with Luxus? Or can somebody take a look at the Electro Blade? How can it be made to look good in LuxRender?

Post edited by MN-150374 on
    edited September 2014

Hi Friend, are you trying to illuminate skydome with infinite lighting ?

I'm new to LuxRender as well, I've been working on a tron cycle, illuminating tires, appears your trying to do similar with blade as I did with tires.

My method: In surfaces tab, select blade > LuxRender material > Matte > check light parameters > enable light > if blade comes with texture, apply texture in diffuse or light color or both (experiment) > choose light color > render in Luxus > adjust light group. This is the tricky part for me.

Just did a quick minute render, using this method on tires. I have the bundle, so I'll see what I can come up with later, we can work on it together, hopefully others chime in, cheers.

MN-150374 said:
    After a bunch of successful experiments with Luxus, I have still some questions which make me struggeling all the time.

First question is related to Infinite Lights, is there an easy way to get a preview? I have tried to parent a skydome to the Infinte Light and attach the same image to it. But this leads to the next question, is there a way to scale the image of an Infinite Light?

And there is one problem which leads to so much more questions, I have tried to convert the SciFi Warrior Scene ( http://www.daz3d.com/interactive-lessons/sci-fi-warrior-bundle ) with Luxus. I don´t know how to make the Electro Blade look good. Well, there is a surface called >Electro Blade Aura< and there is the Surface >Blade<. ... like I said, I´m struggeling each time, to make this look good ... really don´t know how to handle this properly?</p>

On one hand, I think the Aura Surface should be a Volume? But it doesn´t matter what I´m doing with the aura, the blade underneath still looks like shiny metal, light grey or white shimmering. Seems like the Diffuse Map is not converted over or do I miss something? Well, I don´t care so much about the Diffuse Map, but it should look like an Electro Blade and not like an oversized steel sword. How to set up the surfaces to achieve this?

Has anybody tried this scene with Luxus? Or can somebody take a look at the Electro Blade? How can it be made to look good in LuxRender?

TronCycle.jpg
    800 x 600 - 53K
    Post edited by AJ2112 on
    edited September 2014

awesomefb said:
    Hi Friend, are you trying to illuminate skydome with infinite lighting ?

No, I try to use the Infinite Light instead of a Skydome. Like it is discribed there: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/18543/P1065/#289647

With an Infinite Light I can attach HDRI-Images like those you can find there: http://www.hdrlabs.com/sibl/archive.html

But DAZ Studio can´t handle .hdr-files, so I need something to have preview in DS how it will look like and in which direction the light must be rotated to look even better in my scene. To parent a skydome to the light with the same image (as .jpg or .tif) works kind of, but its not so easy to find the correct size of the skydome ... maybe there is a better way to preview? It would be nice to know ...

awesomefb said:
    I'm new to LuxRender as well, I've been working on a tron cycle, illuminating tires, appears your trying to do similar with blade as I did with tires.

My method: In surfaces tab, select blade > LuxRender material > Matte > check light parameters > enable light > if blade comes with texture, apply texture in diffuse or light color or both (experiment) > choose light color > render in Luxus > adjust light group. This is the tricky part for me.

Just did a quick minute render, using this method on tires. I have the bundle, so I'll see what I can come up with later, we can work on it together, hopefully others chime in, cheers.

With the Electro Blade there is the issue, that the blade is covered by a second surface called >Electro Blade Aura<, I understand why it is done to get this aura effect in DS. How can I set up the surfaces of the blade and the aura, to get it look like a Sci-Fi-Blade in LuxReneder?<br /> I´ve tried different ways, even to hide the aura surface completley and make the blade a light source, like you described it on the Motorcycle. But that didn´t look like somekind of Sci-Fi-Weapon. More like a oversized crowbar. :-)
    I´m a bit overstrained with this, so it would be nice to know, if someone get this scene or only the blade to work in LuxRender? And if so, how can it be done?

edited December 1969

Hi friend, sorry not able to assist with infinite light/skydome, hopefully someone can chime in to assist. But experimented with Electro blade. I used same method mentioned above on tron cycle, cept I set the blade opacity to .65, I added a bump map, light watts 25.0, efficacy 1.0,. On the Aura surface, opacity set to ..85, added trans 3 jpg to light color, watts 1.0, efficacy .50,. Just need to set colors to your preferances/experiment. Here's what I came up with 2 minute render.

Electro.jpg
    800 x 600 - 30K
    edited December 1969

awesomefb said:
    Hi friend, sorry not able to assist with infinite light/skydome, hopefully someone can chime in to assist. But experimented with Electro blade. I used same method mentioned above on tron cycle, cept I set the blade opacity to .65, I added a bump map, light watts 25.0, efficacy 1.0,. On the Aura surface, opacity set to ..85, added trans 3 jpg to light color, watts 1.0, efficacy .50,. Just need to set colors to your preferances/experiment. Here's what I came up with 2 minute render.

Wow! You are awesome! ;-)

Thank you very much!!! Will try your settings as soon as possible! :)

• rksrks100rksrks100 Posts: 49
    edited December 1969

HI Everyone, I am enjoying Luxus very much as it's allowed me to achieve results better than ever before. I have a problem however.

I'm trying to use the material files available on the luxrender.net website in Luxus. Specifically, the LBM2 files or LXM files. The scripting example provided in the beginning of this thread by SphericLabs comes as an output from Blender: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/21492/P30/#321764

The LBM2 files from the luxrender site don't seem to have this clean syntax (is that even relevant?). I'm opening the LBM2 files in a word processor and copying/pasting into the extra setting pane in the surfaces pane and that doesn't work. Also, flanking the code in the LBM2 using the example provided

eval {
    var lbm2 = ....code here....
    NamedMaterial "Material"

also doesn't work for me. I've used the "include" code example pointing to the LBM2 file and that also doesn't work. Can someone please just point out the steps of going from downloading an LBM2 file to getting Luxus to use it as a surface material.

Thanks in advance

Raj

edited December 1969

For LXM files I asked and got answers round about this post
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/18543/P630/#279528

• rksrks100rksrks100 Posts: 49
    edited December 1969

Kerya,
    Thank you very much for your response. Using the LXM files instead of LBM2 solved my problem.

Raj

edited December 1969

rksrks100 said:
    Kerya,
    Thank you very much for your response. Using the LXM files instead of LBM2 solved my problem.

Raj

:)
    That is nice to hear!

edited September 2014

awesomefb said:

Works fine! Thanks again for your help! :)

The image is around 750 S/p. Need some more, but the blade looks pretty good ...

SciFiW_Test.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 180K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited October 2014

has there been any news of Elixur full release?

not sure if my beta will expire Jan?

was wondering how translucence works in luxus?

Post edited by Mistara on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

awesomefb said:
    Jabba, thanx a million. I've learned alot from your tutorials :cheese:

Been brainstorming for a few day's to illuminate Easy environment, top of the world, only to render blank images. I followed your tutorial, but still blank images, I re-watched tutorial 3 times - then bingo !! easy environment is not skydome (sphere), but a skybox (cube). I applied your method to all 6 sides of the box in surfaces, default diffuse was 0%, cranked up to 100%, adding textures to Lux light color > Luxrender > linear mapping, I had to crank up watts to 1500, Yikes !!, film ISO to 2500, no adjustment in light group. Finally !!! Here's quick render of image. Going to tweak light groups to reduce tone mapping. Now I can render a 747 cruisin over the mountaintops :coolsmile:

Jabba101 said:
    Here's a wee video about converting a conventional skydome into a Luxus ambient light... http://youtu.be/-sF6Rgclrwo

Not exactly a slick video, I know, but you're at least seeing me doing it in real time, including the cock-ups :lol: :lol: :lol:

looks good. hmm, a wing of dragons in volumetric clouds fighting thread

• ShayneShayne Posts: 18
    edited November 2014

luxus discussion seems a bit docile for awhile, so i'll drop a line or two.

i've been using luxrender via luxus since early august, and have become a bit addicted, and at the moment it is my preferred renderer. i still only know what i'm doing about 10% of the time but i love it anyway.

i was wondering if there are any plans to update luxus. if so, then i would like to put a few things on luxrender santa's list.:

pulling normal maps over automatically during conversion. if there is a way to this already, then i would like to be in on it.

doing the same with displacement maps would be grand.

and for the math geniuses, an autoconversion (?) for the bump numbers; not essential but certainly a timesaver.

this is not a complaint! as i said, i adore the product.

thanks,
    shayne

Post edited by Shayne on
  • IsazformsIsazforms Posts: 210
    edited December 1969

Hi I cant find luxus material convert in surface pane. I make a selection and the bar options of the surface pane doesnt appear "convert to luxus". Help me.

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 663
    edited December 1969

Here is some screen shots as where you can find the Luxus Material Settings. After applying the conversion you will find all the luxus material settings in the surfaces pane.

Hi I cant find luxus material convert in surface pane. I make a selection and the bar options of the surface pane doesnt appear "convert to luxus". Help me.
    Screen_Shot_2014-12-31_at_17.08_.17_.png
    474 x 458 - 74K
    Screen_Shot_2014-12-31_at_17.08_.02_.png
    422 x 295 - 48K
    Screen_Shot_2014-12-31_at_17.07_.40_.png
    501 x 664 - 125K
    edited December 1969

I dont have this options. Oh no. Another bug.

edited December 1969

Do you have the Luxus Plugin, you can check by going to Daz Studio's Help Menu and select About Installed Plugins and having a look Luxus.
    If not you can purchase the plugin from the Daz Store http://www.daz3d.com/luxus

If you do have the Plugin then is it active, again goto the About Installed Plugins and look for Luxus, and see if it has a green check mark by it.

I've included a screen shot of what you are looking for.

Note: just installing LuxRender does not install the Plugin, this has to be purchased separately.

I dont have this options. Oh no. Another bug.
    ScreenShot.jpg
    700 x 700 - 150K
    edited December 1969

I have luxus pluggin. And this is another bug that I find in it. The first one was a problem with temp folder and I solved change it to another disk drive. But this... I dont have idea. :down: I have DAZ 4.7 run into windows 8.1 OS.

edited December 1969

Have you tried uninstalling the plugin and re-installing it?

edited December 1969

Yeah... and doesnt work. I will forget about luxus...

edited January 2015

Seeing a similar problem in the New Users Section today ( http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/51385/ ), it occured to me how to fix the lost entry in the Surfaces Tab Menu also.

Try this:

- Go to the Menu Window => Workspace => Customize
    - On the left side in Actions try to find Luxus => Luxus-LuxRender Material
    - On the right side in Menus try to find Surfaces Pane Menu and expand it
    - Drag and Drop the entry LuxRender Material from the left to the right to the entry Surfaces Pane Menu
    - Click on Accept

Sorry for being late, but to see the problem as screenshots helped to understand what might be wrong.

Second Screenshot is to fix the problem if the LuxRender Light is missing in the Parameter Tab Menu.

Hope this helps.

Luxus_ParameterTab.jpg
    1020 x 740 - 481K
    Luxus_SurfacesTab.jpg
    1022 x 642 - 420K
  • acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
    edited January 2015

Has anyone been seeing "Non-Stick Luxus Parameters" syndrome?

1) Load a figure into the scene.
    2) Set the LuxRender materials for Cornea and EyeSurface (if present) to Architectural Glass, IOR=1.38, ThinFilm=0/0, Diffuse=255/255/255, Transm=255/255/255
    3) Render through Luxus.
    4) Wait as long as is needed.
    5) See a reasonable picture with reasonable eyes.
    6) Save scene and close D|S.
    7) Open D|S and reload the scene.
    8) Render through Luxus.
    9) Wait ... wait ... wait ...
    10) See the eyes grey and lifeless like those of some hideous zombie.
    11) Examine the .lxs file.
    12) Find that the Lux Glass material has been mixed with the original eye transmap - even though it was not copied over in the first place.
    13) Find that the LuxRender parameters in the D|S Surfaces tab look just the same as when the scene was saved.

In other words, the LuxRender material settings after re-load are not the same as they were when the scene was saved - but, for me, only with glass on those surfaces.

Anyone else had this or know of a solution other than deleting the LuxRender material settings on load and re-applying them?

I'm using the latest builds of D|S and Luxus and LuxRender 1.3.1 on Windows 8.

That issue aside it's a thumbs up for Luxus from me. I bought it some time ago but only got around to using it when I discovered that Reality 4 is incapable of rendering some Geo-Grafted geometry.

Post edited by acanthis on
  • acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
    edited January 2015

OK, I think I may have the answer to this issue.

1) Apply the preset "My Library/Shader Presets/DS Defaults/dzDefault" to the surfaces Cornea and EyeSurface.
    2) Manually remove all maps, set Diffuse to 255/255/255, set Opacity to 0, set Specular to 0/0/0
    3) Apply the LuxRender Glass material in the normal way.
    4) Save the scene.

Now when I load the scene and render it through Luxus, the correct "Lux-only" material is passed into the .lxs file.

Not sure if this is some kind of bugerino in Luxus, or whether I have just fallen foul of some intended behaviour.

Additional info: the figure was G2F, with SP3 body shape transferred via GenX2 and a V4 texture set applied (apart from the eyes which were from the product "Awesome Eyes" - because I read somewhere that they were good to use with Luxus, but apparently not - going by this experience).

Post edited by acanthis on
  • eiliestleiliestl Posts: 100
    edited December 1969

My shaders aren't working . Please help.

ball.jpg
    936 x 936 - 64K
    edited December 1969

eiliestl said:

Is it rendered inside DAZ Studio? Take a look at the Advanced Render Settings. Make sure the Option >Use LuxRender GUI< is ON.
    After the scene is exported, change the Tone Mapping Kernel in the LuxRender GUI to Linear.

You may take a look at the Luxus tutorial link in my signature, there I´ve tried to explain some basics of the Luxus Render Settings and the LuxRender GUI. Hope this helps?

• eiliestleiliestl Posts: 100
    edited February 2015

MN-150374 said:
    eiliestl said:

Is it rendered inside DAZ Studio? Take a look at the Advanced Render Settings. Make sure the Option >Use LuxRender GUI< is ON.
    After the scene is exported, change the Tone Mapping Kernel in the LuxRender GUI to Linear.

You may take a look at the Luxus tutorial link in my signature, there I´ve tried to explain some basics of the Luxus Render Settings and the LuxRender GUI. Hope this helps?

All I get a solid black screen. I am using Daz3d 4.7 for that first pic.

From the daz -Lux console

[Lux
    2015-Feb-12 08:40:20 INFO : 0] Lux version 0.8 of Jun 4 2011 at 23:56:51
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:20 INFO : 0] Threads: 2
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:20 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MBLylaGums0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:20 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MBLylaGums0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:20 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MBLylaGumsB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:21 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MBLylaGumsB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:21 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:21 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:21 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:21 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:21 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 662 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:21 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MBLylaGums0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:21 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MBLylaGumsB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:21 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MBLylaGumsB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:21 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:21 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:21 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:21 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:22 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 3720 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:22 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MBLylaGums0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:22 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MBLylaGumsB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:22 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MBLylaGumsB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:22 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:22 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:22 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:22 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:23 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 6094 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:23 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MBLylaGums0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:23 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MBLylaGumsB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:23 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MBLylaGumsB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:23 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:23 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:23 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:23 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:23 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 1088 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:23 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB2_LylaT0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:23 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB2_LylaT0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:23 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB2_LylaTB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB2_LylaTB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 2690 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MB2_LylaT0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB2_LylaTB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB2_LylaTB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 254 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MB2_LylaT0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB2_LylaTB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:24 ERROR : 41
    ] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 INFO : 0
    ] Mesh: splitting 6010 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MB2_LylaT0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB2_LylaTB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB2_LylaTB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 606 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MB2_LylaT0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB2_LylaTB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB2_LylaTB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:26 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:27 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 3734 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:27 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB3_LylaL0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:27 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB3_LylaL0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:27 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB3_LylaLB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:27 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB3_LylaLB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:27 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:27 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:27 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:27 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:28 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 2552 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:28 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MB3_LylaL0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:28 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB3_LylaLB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:28 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB3_LylaLB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:28 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:28 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:28 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:28 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:29 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 6376 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:29 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MB3_LylaL0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:29 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB3_LylaLB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:29 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB3_LylaLB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:29 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:29 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:29 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:29 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:30 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 2676 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:30 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MB3_LylaL0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:30 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB3_LylaLB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:30 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB3_LylaLB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:30 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:30 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:30 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:30 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:32 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 8750 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:32 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MB3_LylaL0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:32 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB3_LylaLB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:32 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB3_LylaLB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:32 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:32 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:32 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:32 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:33 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 3726 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:33 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_Angelique-lashes-glam0.tif'...
    [
    Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:33 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_Angelique-lashes-glam0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:33 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 2496 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:33 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MB3_LylaL0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:33 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB3_LylaLB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:33 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB3_LylaLB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:33 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:33 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:33 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:33 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 1200 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MB3_LylaL0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB3_LylaLB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB3_LylaLB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 880 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 INFO : 0
    ] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MBLylaCornea0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MBLylaCornea0.tif': 1875KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 384 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB5_LylaEyeBR10.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB5_LylaEyeBR10.tif': 2929KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB5_LylaEyeBRB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB5_LylaEyeBRB0.tif': 2929KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:34 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 1024 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_SabbyEyesMixed_040.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_SabbyEyesMixed_040.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 768 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_SabbyEyesMixed_040.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 512 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MB5_LylaEyeBR10.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB5_LylaEyeBRB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB5_LylaEyeBRB0.tif': 2929KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 542 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 304 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB1_LylaH0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB1_LylaH0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB1_LylaHB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB1_LylaHB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 160 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:35 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MB1_LylaH0.tif'
    [Lux
    2015-Feb-12 08:40:36 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB1_LylaHB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:36 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB1_LylaHB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:36 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:36 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:36 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:36 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [
    Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 6460 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MB1_LylaH0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB1_LylaHB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB1_LylaHB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 766 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_MB1_LylaH0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_MB1_LylaHB0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_MB1_LylaHB0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 182 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_apraoif_tiegrey0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:37 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_apraoif_tiegrey0.tif': 3000KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_apraoif_tiegrey0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 2584 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_apraoif_txblack0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_apraoif_txblack0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_apraoif_trans0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_apraoif_trans0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_apraoif_txgrey0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_apraoif_txgrey0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:38 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:41 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 11786 quads
    [
    Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:41 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_apraoif_txblack0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:41 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_apraoif_trans0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:41 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_apraoif_txgrey0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:41 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_apraoif_txgrey0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:41 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:41 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:41 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:41 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 10038 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_apraoif_txblack0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 INFO : 0] Reusing data for imagemap 'd43_files_apraoif_trans0.tif'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 INFO : 0] Loading FreeImage Texture: 'd43_files_apraoif_txgrey0.tif'...
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 INFO : 0] Memory used for imagemap 'd43_files_apraoif_txgrey0.tif': 3072KBytes
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'subtract' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture0'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 ERROR : 14] Static loading of float texture 'add' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 ERROR : 41] Couldn't find float texture named 'bump_texture2'
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 760 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 ERROR : 14] Static loading of material 'metal2' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 ERROR : 41] Second material of the mix is incorrect
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 WARNING : 0] Parameter 'amount' not used
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 58 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 WARNING : 0] Parameter 'generatetangents' not used
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 ERROR : 14] Static loading of material 'metal2' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 80 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 1424 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 320 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:43 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 56 quads
    [
    Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:44 WARNING : 0] Parameter 'generatetangents' not used
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:44 WARNING : 0] Parameter 'generatetangents' not used
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:44 ERROR : 14] Static loading of material 'cloth' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:44 INFO : 0] Mesh: splitting 6 quads
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:44 ERROR : 14] Static loading of light 'sky2' failed.
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:44 ERROR : 47] luxLightSource: light type 'sky2' unknown
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:44 WARNING : 0] Parameter 'tilecount' not used
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:44 WARNING : 0] Parameter 'usecooldown' not used
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:44 WARNING : 0] Parameter 'lightstrategy' not used
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:44 WARNING : 0] Parameter 'lightpathstrategy' not used
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:45 WARNING : 43] Inconsistent shading normals in 6 triangles
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:45 WARNING : 43] Inconsistent shading normals in 2 triangles
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:45 WARNING : 43] Inconsistent shading normals in 10 triangles
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:45 WARNING : 43] Inconsistent shading normals in 23 triangles
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:45 WARNING : 43] Inconsistent shading normals in 8 triangles
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:45 WARNING : 43] Inconsistent shading normals in 13 triangles
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:45 WARNING : 43] Inconsistent shading normals in 50 triangles
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:45 WARNING : 43] Inconsistent shading normals in 2 triangles
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:45 WARNING : 43] Inconsistent shading normals in 9 triangles
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:45 WARNING : 43] Inconsistent shading normals in 7 triangles
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:45 WARNING : 43] Inconsistent shading normals in 1 triangle
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:49 INFO : 0] Preprocess thread uses seed: 3277844357
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:49 INFO : 0] Thread 0 uses seed: 3277844358
    [Lux 2015-Feb-12 08:40:49 INFO : 0] Thread 1 uses seed: 3277844359

Post edited by eiliestl on