esha's Store Anniversary Contest

Comments

• kyoto kid said:

...I love this.

Thank you very much! Music (in this case dancing) can always bring people together :).

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited December 2017

Happy Anniversary, Esha.

Somehow I forgot the theme was feeling good, and my gal is feeling a little blue. (But I'll share the image anyway.) I'll try to get something else done by the deadline.
    laugh

In The Backyard

In The Backyard, by L'Adair

ETA: I used dForce on the dress. The belt was a bit of a pain, but I used weight maps to lessen the effect on the dress at the waste.

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Entry for Esha's Store Anniversary Contest. What makes me feel good? When two vastly different individuals find common ground and a friendship is born.

Used Esha's Princess Asia lovely dress (with one of the textures from Precious Princess). Got to say, the dress worked rather well with dforce! Though I had to play with the poses until I got one that didn't destroy the sleeves.

Photoshop & Lightroom postwork includes: fixing pokethrough, color correction, additional light effects & some sharpening.

Awesome, like a Beauty & Beast fable

• Awesome, like a Beauty & Beast fable

Thanks, @nonesuch00 ! In my mind they are both ambassadors from their peoples trying to broker peace. Humans thinks Orcs are savage and unrefined. Orcs thinks humans are wimps and snobby. So the Orc ambassador, stands up to prove them wrong. The human ambassador quickly joins him. And in that moment, everyone realizes, there's room for growth on both sides. They've finally found common ground. 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

Awesome, like a Beauty & Beast fable

Thanks, @nonesuch00 ! In my mind they are both ambassadors from their peoples trying to broker peace. Humans thinks Orcs are savage and unrefined. Orcs thinks humans are wimps and snobby. So the Orc ambassador, stands up to prove them wrong. The human ambassador quickly joins him. And in that moment, everyone realizes, there's room for growth on both sides. They've finally found common ground. 

That's a beautiful backstory, @giselle3000, we could use a lot of that understanding right now.

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited December 2017

It's a pleasure watching this thread! Great images.

A very basic one with great clothing https://www.daz3d.com/winter-fun-for-kids-4 easily fitted on G3F.

Having fun in fresh snow :

17_having fun in the fresh snow.png
    640 x 800 - 746K
    Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,571

...cute.

• JamesJABJamesJAB Posts: 1,760

Just wanted to show off your new swimsuit.
    Not An Entry!

Not An Entry!

Here is my third entry into the contest.

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited January 2018
    esha said:

... that makes you feel good​

What2.jpg
    750 x 809 - 541K
    Post edited by Graze on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,571

...cute.

• LaPartitaLaPartita Posts: 401
    edited January 2018

Entry #1

Edited to insert image into body of post

autumn afternoon esha entry 1.png
    449 x 595 - 514K
    Post edited by LaPartita on
    edited January 2018

Entry #2

Edited to insert image into body of post

At the Ballet.png
    480 x 598 - 423K
    edited January 2018

Edited to attach correct image and to insert image into body of post

Vintage Portrait.png
    453 x 598 - 203K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,152
    @esha I suddenly remembered your anniversary contest. It's been quiet here. Did you select winners?

Congrats to who ever the winner was! smiley

• eshaesha Posts: 3,227
    edited January 2018

Thank you for your patience!

It was very hard to pick the winners. I asked some of my friends and PA colleagues to help me decide on the winners, and we all came up with rather different favorites which didn't help much to narrow down the selection laugh

Still, I've managed to make a decision and finally picked the following renders:

1st place:

This entry jumped out to all of us, so that's a clear winner :)
    I love the sunny atmosphere and the way you arranged so many different props into one cohesive image.

2nd place:

I love the soft, friendly mood of this render in combination with the fall leaves. Lovely colors, too! That blue dress in the middle of all the warm golden tones is a real eye-catcher.

3rd place:

This render combines my favorite season (summer) with my favorite lighting (backlight). It makes the flowers glow and conveys a feeling of holidays, relaxation and general happiness. Lovely work!

I'll contact the winners via PM to ask which prizes they'd like to have.

Congrats, everybody, and thank you so much for participating!  heart

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,423

Congrats to the winners!  So many lovely renders ^_^

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Congratulations to all the winners.

And thank you, Esha, for celebrating your anniversary by sponsoring the contest.

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,023

Congrats to the winners and to Esha (for her anniversary)! Also, thank you for the fun competition :)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to Esha for organising (and inspiring) it all.

Those are my favorites too! Super renders! Congratualations.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,562

Congrats to the winners!

• Congratulations to the winners. Great images everyone!

I'm thrilled to have one of my images selected as one of the winners. Congratulations to the other two also! Thank you for running this fun contest, esha. I'm wishing you many more happy years filled with great products in the Daz store. 

• I got very excited as well, thank you for your kind words, esha! Thanks for all participants, and congrats to my fellow winners! 

• eshaesha Posts: 3,227

I've sent PMs to the winners, please check your forum inboxes! smiley

Congrats to the winners!

And Thanks for the updated Patchwork Shoes esha!

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited January 2018

Suggestion- when doing contests, it's nice to know the winning render, but also who did it.  Perhaps add the artists' names with the render.  wink

Congrats to-  @Barbult won first place.  @LaPetiteVerita is second, @SoundLufs is third.

Post edited by Novica on
    edited January 2018
    Novica said:

Suggestion- when doing contests, it's nice to know the winning render, but also who did it.  Perhaps add the artists' names with the render.  wink

Congrats to-  @Barbult won first place.  @LaPetiteVerita is second, @SoundLufs is third.

Thanks, @Novica. I don't get the "Novica mentioned you..." email unless you spell my username with a lower case b (barbult).

Post edited by barbult on