Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,060

Happy anniversary esha!

Ruphuss said:

Compatible Software:

Poser

https://www.daz3d.com/pareo-2-for-v4

no Daz for this ?

It's Poser dynamic clothing, so it would only be a static prop in DS. Well unless you use dForce on it, but there's no guarantee on the result.

• eshaesha Posts: 3,230

Hehe, shopping is always fun laugh

That's an awesome video! Great experiment yes

Ruphuss said:

Compatible Software:

Poser

https://www.daz3d.com/pareo-2-for-v4

no Daz for this ?

Like Leana said, that one is Poser only because at the time I made it Daz Studio didn't have a viable solution for dynamic clothing. The only way to make it work back then was the cloth room in Poser.
    In the near future I'm going to release more dynamic clothing for DS, might even re-vamp some older items - or make new ones in similar styles.

Thank you, everyone!

• JamesJABJamesJAB Posts: 1,760

Do you have plans to continue updating your Patchwork Shoes collection with G3F and G8F versions?

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,218

Please make us some nice modern casual dForce clothing for the guys. They don't have any dForce stuff yet. A dForce shirt with buttons that say in place when the shirt front drapes and a collar that doesn't flatten and collapse would be fanatastic.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,617
    edited November 2017

...and please make dForce items compatible with G3 as well.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,602
    edited December 2017

Here is an entry. What makes me feel good? This time of year, the spirit of giving and spending time with family and friends. I also enjoy setting up a scene to where I don't have to do postwork and there is only one small part that is post in this only because I wasn't happy with the prop i was using., the rest is kitbashed or modeled myself.

I only have a few of your products and none fit into this scenario, but I am working on another with them.

Home for the holidays.

xmaseve2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

Happy anniversary esha. I love your patchwork shoes and tutorials.

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471
    edited December 2017

Save Me!

Congrats esha!

I am not very good at making "Good Feelings" renders, so this was a great exercise for me.  I had to think back to when I was a Vintage Boy and my Buccaneer dad Basically had to save me from wild lions and tigers.  wink

Save Me.jpg
    1050 x 750 - 324K
    Post edited by ItsCeo on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,731
    edited December 2017

Happy Anniversary, Esha!!!

Post edited by xyer0 on
    edited December 2017

SURPRISE!

DAD: She'll really love these roses.

MOM: In yo face!

JR.: Ha! I'm gonna shoot Dad like Mom did. Rex?!

Meanwhile: Little sister discovers bubbles. Ignoring the silly humans, Tom takes a bath, oblivious to his divebombing nemesis, Mr. Blackbird. And wagon boy clowns for the camera before his big trip... and fall. (Please pardon the anachronistic water rifle.)

SURPRISE!df.png
    2400 x 1500 - 7M
    Post edited by xyer0 on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,602

LOL, love the dog jumping, nice work!

LOL, love the dog jumping, nice work!

Coming from you, that's a great compliment!

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

"In the near future I'm going to release more dynamic clothing for DS, might even re-vamp some older items - or make new ones in similar styles"

nice to hear

and please make it animateable.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,218
    edited December 2017

In my last image I used a lot of esha products. In this one, I took one product (Gem Jewelry) and tried to use it in creative ways. The ring became a rather bizarre fascinator. I added multiple pendants to a single string. The Wristlet became a choker. I added two earring sets, to make one with a smaller stone (included morph) appear to be inside the larger stone. I played with the included shaders to color the stones, metal and strings in various ways. I put it all on a G3F mannequin as if it were a display of products in a store.

Mannequin Jewelry_002 PS.jpg
    1788 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • I didn't see this until just now!!! Happy Anniversary, esha!!!! *Insert smileys here* (I'm on my phone.Lol)
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,441

Happy Anniversary, esha! I love your products, I tried to make a piece to showcase some of my favorites ^_^

Good Feelings

Nothing lifts her spirit like her beautiful flowers!

Good Feelings.jpg
    2300 x 1294 - 3M
  • RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    barbult said:

In my last image I used a lot of esha products. In this one, I took one product (Gem Jewelry) and tried to use it in creative ways. The ring became a rather bizarre fascinator. I added multiple pendants to a single string. The Wristlet became a choker. I added two earring sets, to make one with a smaller stone (included morph) appear to be inside the larger stone. I played with the included shaders to color the stones, metal and strings in various ways. I put it all on a G3F mannequin as if it were a display of products in a store.

very nice idea

This was rendered as a part of a set telling a story (The rest is in my art studio thread), but it does a very nice job of showing how beautiful esha's dForce Little Red Dress is.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
    A New Life (part 6)

A simple smile.
    *(When your best friend of fifteen or so years asks for a photo, you smile.  A simple smile, a sad smile, a smile you knew was coming, a smile you've been dreading.  Most of all a smile that says goodbye.)*

• SoundLufsSoundLufs Posts: 67
    edited December 2017

Lately I`ve been enjoying esha`s lovely feminine voice, following her great Iray materials workshop, so in a way - esha`s product is in all my new renders :)  I hope to bring more pics to this contest till end of the month, but for starters, here is your lovely Crocus:)))

Post edited by SoundLufs on
  • eshaesha Posts: 3,230

Lots of wonderful and creative ideas here smiley

Have wonderful holidays, everyone! And if you find time to do some renders, remember that this contest stays open until the end of the year! heart

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,169
    edited December 2017

Happy Anniversary, esha - here's my first entry.
    You may spot a few of your things in here - Studio Drapes, Baroness Jewels, Patchwork Shoes 5 and last but not least Grapevines. This is something that might make me feel good...

Good Feelings 1: Being Pampered

GF-Being-Pampered.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 561K
    Post edited by MelanieL on

This isn't for the contest, but I'm going to leave it here anyways because your Chinese Livingroom set is beautiful.
    NOT AN ENTRY INTO CONTEST
    One last night to ourselves before the kids get here.

NOT AN ENTRY INTO CONTEST

This one on the other hand is an entry into the contest!
    Title:  All I want for Christmas is....... TO BE A MERMAID!!!!!
    Someone must've been a very good girl this year for Santa to give this gift.
    (Modern Chinese Living Room, Laguna Mermaid Set, Patchwork Shoes 3)

• SoundLufsSoundLufs Posts: 67
    edited December 2017

Oh, wait! Those are your flowers too, and the outfit... Uhmm, hope you don`t mind I called her "Austrian Girl"?

Post edited by SoundLufs on
    JamesJAB said:

This one on the other hand is an entry into the contest!
    Title:  All I want for Christmas is....... TO BE A MERMAID!!!!!
    Someone must've been a very good girl this year for Santa to give this gift.
    (Modern Chinese Living Room, Laguna Mermaid Set, Patchwork Shoes 3)

..cute.

• Happy Anniversary Esha! An entry from me of your fabulous posable tree! 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944
    SoundLufs said:

Oh, wait! Those are your flowers too, and the outfit... Uhmm, hope you don`t mind I called her "Austrian Girl"?

Wow, pretty!

• Entry for Esha's Store Anniversary Contest. What makes me feel good? When two vastly different individuals find common ground and a friendship is born.

Used Esha's Princess Asia lovely dress (with one of the textures from Precious Princess). Got to say, the dress worked rather well with dforce! Though I had to play with the poses until I got one that didn't destroy the sleeves.

Photoshop & Lightroom postwork includes: fixing pokethrough, color correction, additional light effects & some sharpening.

edited December 2017

My Queen

There is a sublime love, joy, and satisfaction in having and being acknowledged by the Monarch. A Monarch (or government) who serves their subjects rather than parasitizing them is rare and invaluable.

MyQueen.png
    2000 x 1125 - 4M
    Post edited by xyer0 on

Entry for Esha's Store Anniversary Contest. What makes me feel good? When two vastly different individuals find common ground and a friendship is born.

Used Esha's Princess Asia lovely dress (with one of the textures from Precious Princess). Got to say, the dress worked rather well with dforce! Though I had to play with the poses until I got one that didn't destroy the sleeves.

Photoshop & Lightroom postwork includes: fixing pokethrough, color correction, additional light effects & some sharpening.

...I love this.