Sales and End Dates Notes

fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Since the new store doesn't show percent off or end dates for sales (with rare exceptions), here are some notes from the latest newsletter:

These 3 items are 44% off (including PC discount, 20% off non-PC) through June 18:
BR Skirt for Genesis
Victoria 5 Tank Dress
V5 Summer Set

The Genesis Summer Sale (under Sales & Promotions) is 65% off (including PC, 50% off non-PC) through June 18.

The newsletter also says FastGrab updates daily. Today the items switched at 1:00pm DAZ time, but I wouldn't count on that being the exact time every day.

Prices with PC discounts are still being calculated the old way for the time being.

Comments

• Robert952Robert952 Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the update.

Interesting to see Victoria 4 GW 5 Female Texture in the Genesis Summer Sale. Probably an oversight on that one.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,016
    edited December 1969

So just to check: if I see a price of 7.95, that is the sale price which will revert to higher at a later date (unspecified)?

[Also, has the problem with the shopping cart prices being out of line been sorted?]

• guangh69guangh69 Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

Only 3 days ?
    Will I miss this sale?

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    edited December 1969

jash147 said:
    So just to check: if I see a price of 7.95, that is the sale price which will revert to higher at a later date (unspecified)?

I would like to know this as well?

Since you don't see original price or percent off...you just assume that if its in that category it is on sale? I'd love to be that trusting, but I've seen enough stores (not only Daz) put things that were not on sale in a sale category (by accident, of course), and without that info, we would have no idea if that the non-sale price or not?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The only way I know of to make sure is to compare the sale price to the full price and see that the combined percent off is correct.