[Released] Look At Me Pose Control [Commercial]

RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 1,563
edited December 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

I am really excited to announce my favorite set of scripts!  I use these scripts EVERY SINGLE TIME I create an image.  I hope you will love these scripts as much as I do.

Look At Me Pose Control is a set of scripts for controlling your characters' head and eye movements for posing! Easily pose your figures to look at the camera, to look into other character's eyes, or to look at an item in your scene! Look At Me Pose Control has been designed to work with almost any character or figure... from Victoria 4 to Genesis 8, from Horse to Dragon, male or female. Anything with head and eyes!

Control separately how much characters' head and eyes move to look at your target, whether it's to look into the camera, at an item, or at each other!

Features

  • Look at Camera - Rotates the eyes, head, and neck of the selected figure(s) to look at the current viewport camera.
  • Look at That - Rotates the eyes, head, and neck of the selected figure(s) to look at the last selection
  • Look at Each Other - Rotates the eyes, head, and neck of the two selected figures so that they look into each other's eyes.
  • Look into My Eyes - Rotates the eyes, head, and neck of the selected figure(s) to look into the eyes of the last figure selected. The last figure is not posed.

Compatible with Assembly Line Pose Automation Kit by RiverSoft Art.

No poses are included with the package.

main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 479K
popup_1.jpg
2100 x 2275 - 864K
popup_2.jpg
2100 x 2275 - 818K
popup_3.jpg
2100 x 2275 - 952K
popup_4.jpg
2100 x 2275 - 796K
popup_5.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 327K
popup_6.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 682K
popup_7.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 321K
popup_8.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 455K
popup_9.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 456K
popup_10.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 503K
popup_11.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 457K
popup_12.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 447K
popup_13.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 525K
Post edited by Cris Palomino on
«134567

Comments

  • There's this awesome vendor who made one my favorite products.

    https://www.daz3d.com/eye-clock-pose-control-for-genesis-3-and-8-male-s-and-female-s

    I'm very happy with that product. Are you saying THIS WILL BE EVEN BETTER??!!!!!!!!

    smiley wink laugh

  • avxp said:

    There's this awesome vendor who made one my favorite products.

    https://www.daz3d.com/eye-clock-pose-control-for-genesis-3-and-8-male-s-and-female-s

    I'm very happy with that product. Are you saying THIS WILL BE EVEN BETTER??!!!!!!!!

    smiley wink laugh

    Oh yeah...  This is even better.  smiley  I have had an early version of this product for awhile now and it is my go-to script set.  You are going to love this one.  

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 1,563
    edited November 2017

    I have had a couple vendors try the scripts.  A couple of quotes:

    "I must say: wow!"

    "The "look at each other" script is brilliant !!!"

    smiley

    This has been my first and only product where Daz has offered, unsolicited by me, to buy it out, but I didn't want to give it up!  smiley

    Post edited by RiverSoftArt on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 9,923

    Wow, I just finished a render I could have used this on. It is not easy to get characters looking like they are actually looking at each other in the viewport without circling and adjust the characters as needed..very time consuming.

  • OMG! Thank you for replying to my other post with this link! You had me at "Easily pose your figures to look at the camera, to look into other character's eyes, or to look at an item in your scene!" I am gonna buy this as soon as it comes out ('cause it's a pain posing the eyes)! So excited, @RiverSoft Art!

    BTW, your promo of the skeletons wanting better wages... XD It's awesome! I hope that makes it to the store promo!

  • pdspds Posts: 495

    I have had a couple vendors try the scripts.  A couple of quotes:

    "I must say: wow!"

    "The "look at each other" script is brilliant !!!"

    smiley

    This has been my first and only product where Daz has offered, unsolicited by me, to buy it out, but I didn't want to give it up!  smiley

    Nice! Say goodbye to dead-eye stares!

  • Wow, I just finished a render I could have used this on. It is not easy to get characters looking like they are actually looking at each other in the viewport without circling and adjust the characters as needed..very time consuming.

    No kidding.  Now it will be the easy part of posing smiley  To me, posing the eyes makes the characters come alive.

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 1,563
    edited November 2017

    OMG! Thank you for replying to my other post with this link! You had me at "Easily pose your figures to look at the camera, to look into other character's eyes, or to look at an item in your scene!" I am gonna buy this as soon as it comes out ('cause it's a pain posing the eyes)! So excited, @RiverSoft Art!

    BTW, your promo of the skeletons wanting better wages... XD It's awesome! I hope that makes it to the store promo!

    Thank you!  I am glad you loved the "On Strike" promo.  smiley  That was actually my main promo when I submitted it (it makes me chuckle how much trouble the skeletons give the Bone Doctor), but Daz thought it looked too much like Pose Blender so I made The Promenade promo instead.

    Post edited by RiverSoftArt on
  • pds said:

    I have had a couple vendors try the scripts.  A couple of quotes:

    "I must say: wow!"

    "The "look at each other" script is brilliant !!!"

    smiley

    This has been my first and only product where Daz has offered, unsolicited by me, to buy it out, but I didn't want to give it up!  smiley

    Nice! Say goodbye to dead-eye stares!

    Thank you! 

  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,635
    edited November 2017

    OMG, yes, yes, please yes! I love Eye Clock and your other products. I use them a lot. Sometimes I really have to fiddle with things when I want characters looking at each other correctly, and don't get me started on the weird stuff that happens (especially with G3) when they look at the camera. Eye Clock has helped a lot there. Happy that you're working on another solution! Love your work heart

    Post edited by Llynara on
  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 1,563
    edited November 2017
    Llynara said:

    OMG, yes, yes, please yes! I love Eye Clock and your other products. I use them a lot. Sometimes I really have to fiddle with things when I want characters looking at each other correctly, and don't get me started on the weird stuff that happens (especially with G3) when they look at the camera. Eye Clock has helped a lot there. Happy that you're working on another solution! Love your work heart

    Thanks Llynara!  You will love this.  smiley  In all the promos for this product, it was literally select the characters, fiddle with some sliders, and one click done.

    Post edited by RiverSoftArt on
  • KenkoyKenkoy Posts: 68

    Jeez, this one has them looking like real actors! It's eerie. Will your next product make them jump out of my screen and dance with me?

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 10,685

    Does it also adjust the eyelids to correspond to the new eye rotations?

  • spuffyspuffy Posts: 176

    I love your other products, looking forward to this one.  

  • Kenkoy said:

    Jeez, this one has them looking like real actors! It's eerie. Will your next product make them jump out of my screen and dance with me?

    I wish! smiley  I will leave that feature up to Daz cheeky

  • barbult said:

    Does it also adjust the eyelids to correspond to the new eye rotations?

    It adjusts the eyelids the same way as Eye Clock (if you have that product). 

  • spuffy said:

    I love your other products, looking forward to this one.  

    Thanks for your support.  I think you will be happy with this one.

  • Yeah, count me in too yes

  • EsemwyEsemwy Posts: 496

    A couple of questions, if you don’t mind. 

    Do the adjustments include the eyelids?

    Have you considered involving more bones than the head and neck? (I use mcjTorsionSpreader for this right now)

    My workflow for this sort of thing is a bit involved right now, so anything that can simplify things is welcome. 

  • RiverSoftArtRiverSoftArt Posts: 1,563
    edited November 2017
    Esemwy said:

    A couple of questions, if you don’t mind. 

    Do the adjustments include the eyelids?

    Have you considered involving more bones than the head and neck? (I use mcjTorsionSpreader for this right now)

    My workflow for this sort of thing is a bit involved right now, so anything that can simplify things is welcome. 

    Yes, the adjustments include the eyelids.  The head and neck are only used for now.  I usually don't want to move the body when posing the head, but I will add that as a future feature request.  smiley

    Post edited by RiverSoftArt on
  • Thanks. 

    Half Life said:

    Yeah, count me in too yes

     

  • UthgardUthgard Posts: 427

    I think this is the first time I have ever salivated over a script. This would be a fun one to explain to my therapist.

  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,393

    Will the script just work in 4.10, or is it downwards compatible to earlier versions of DS, like 4.8, 4.9?

  • Uthgard said:

    I think this is the first time I have ever salivated over a script. This would be a fun one to explain to my therapist.

    LOL laugh...  Truly... LOL

  • BeeMKay said:

    Will the script just work in 4.10, or is it downwards compatible to earlier versions of DS, like 4.8, 4.9?

    It will support v4.9.3.166 and up.  

  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,393

    Okay... So I wouldn't be able to use it in 4.8, but had to create the scene, use the script in the 4.10 Beta, and then shovel everything back to 4.8. would that work, or would the posing get lost?

  • dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,117

    Will this be out this month?

  • Can't wait
  • BeeMKay said:

    Okay... So I wouldn't be able to use it in 4.8, but had to create the scene, use the script in the 4.10 Beta, and then shovel everything back to 4.8. would that work, or would the posing get lost?

    The scripts change the posing and are not needed afterwards.  You could definitely do that.

  • Will this be out this month?

    Daz controls release dates, but it is likely.

Sign In or Register to comment.