Genesis

sheedee3Dsheedee3D Posts: 214
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello;

Can someone help me spot the problem here?...

I have installed the Genesis started essentials…but it says that something is missing…but i dont know what?...

In the past i have installed the same with no problems…i cant figure out what is wrong this time…

Help is appreciated.

This is how i did it:

I first downloaded the the Genesis starter essentials from my account page. Then i unpacked it with winrar. It was a folder named content.
I instructed winrar to unpack this folder to C:\Users\MyName\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library

Only when i try to load Genesis...it says that files are missing...Why?...

I have Daz Studio 4.5.1.56 Pro Edition (64 Bit)

Am i unpacking or installing it incorrectly?...

Help is apprecisted.

Thanks for viewing.

3.jpg
1024 x 693 - 282K
2.jpg
1024 x 732 - 205K
1.jpg
1024 x 734 - 196K

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited April 2013

make sure that the path is NOT C:\Users\MyName\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\CONTENT but C:\Users\MyName\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library

notice the word content in bold. If you do have a folder called Content under My Libary folder then drag eveything in that folder in to My Library and delete the content folder which should now be empty.

If on Windows Vista onwards there is no need to use Winrar but use the built in Winzip feature which you don't need to extract, instead you can just open the zipped folder like any other folder and copy and past the contents in to the My Library folder.

Post edited by Szark on