Animation Club starting another animation, "My Favorite Alien" modeling starting .

124»

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,223

Sweet! It's too late for me to do anything today, but perhaps tomorrow I can steal away?

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,801

this project gone into limbo?

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,078
    Stezza said:

this project gone into limbo?

appears so

this is the last one ... left unfinished and gone into limbo...

waiting to be revived 

• Persona Non GrataPersona Non Grata Posts: 1,365
    edited March 2021

Post edited by Persona Non Grata on
  • mmoirmmoir Posts: 821
    edited December 2019

Hey ,  I haven't been on the Daz site in a long time...  If you guys are interested in starting this animation project again let me know...  I am willing to start it again.   We could work on FENgari's Scene 1,  I just have to find where I put all the files.

Ah, I found a link to the zip files in a post above... Here is the Carrara file if anyone wants to get the file and try their hand at animation FENgari's opening Scene.   

Post edited by mmoir on
    edited December 2019

Here is a screengrab of the opening scene with the Father and daughter sitting on the couch. I changed the lighting a bit from the file from the zip file for better lighting. The rigs need some work for posing the hands of the characters but it is useable.  

ScreenShotOpening.jpg
    1450 x 852 - 90K
    Post edited by mmoir on
  • I didn't participte in these things much because work was so tiring,

am home now,

I downloaded it and might look at it after Christmasyes

Wendy ,  Sounds great

Hi, Mike.  Great to see you posting again.  Hope all is well.

I would participate again.

Thanks, Diomede...   Great to hear.... 

Wow, it's mmoir!!! I was just thinking about you as I went through a bunch of your stuff on my harddrive. Great times!

This one was fun:

edited December 2019

Dartanbeck, thanks for the welcome back..  Good to see you again.

Post edited by mmoir on

Just got back myself ;)

edited December 2019

Hey, here is the opening shot.... if someone wants to model some pillows for the couch or a remote control that we could put on the coffee table that would be great.

Post edited by mmoir on
    edited December 2019

Just some links to the other animations we did in the past for people who aren't aware of them... Hopefully people will join in creating this animation..... learning as we go.

No sound with this one.

Post edited by mmoir on
    edited December 2019

Hey, just a quick update.. I deleted the one father character and added Diomede's character instead. Diomede's character is better for posing the hands and looks better in this scene as well. Great character Diomede..

Post edited by mmoir on
    edited December 2019

???

null.jpg
    1354 x 497 - 51K
    Post edited by Diomede on

Diomede,  I forgot to make it Public, should be working now.

mmoir said:

Hey ,  I haven't been on the Daz site in a long time...  If you guys are interested in starting this animation project again let me know...  I am willing to start it again.   We could work on FENgari's Scene 1,  I just have to find where I put all the files.

Ah, I found a link to the zip files in a post above... Here is the Carrara file if anyone wants to get the file and try their hand at animation FENgari's opening Scene.   

Is this still the link to get the right file (with Diomede's Character, etc.,)?

I can't play with it right now, but maybe after the Holiday....

Also, if you'd like me to do any of the following, I'm glad to 

• video edit (stitch together all video elements, etc.,)
    • visual effects
    • sounds
    • soundtrack

Dartanbeck,  Yes, I got the file from that link with all the characters in it.  Also,  sounds good about you doing the sound effects etc.  

edited December 2019
    mmoir said:

if someone wants to model  a remote control that we could put on the coffee table that would be great.

just knocked this one up if it helps smiley

one wacky remote in the zip file

remote.jpg
    640 x 480 - 82K
    zip
    zip
    Remote.zip
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • is so hot I just don't turn on my PC much, am hoping it cools eventually so I can at least look at the project.

I have no idea what I can contribute.

Hey Stezza,   I will put this model on the coffee table for the next renders.  Looks great.

WendyluvsCatz, what do you like to do ?.... Also, where do you live where it is so hot.  Australia?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,815
    edited December 2019
    mmoir said:

Hey Stezza,   I will put this model on the coffee table for the next renders.  Looks great.

WendyluvsCatz, what do you like to do ?.... Also, where do you live where it is so hot.  Australia?

yeah Australia and utterly no idea what to do

I don't have air conditioning so the computer something I just don't use this weather and we are getting heatwaves in Adelaide, typing this on my iPad

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

Wendy, what about a bit of a story line, I know I said we could work on FENgari's Scene 1 but you could look at that as well as ideas for the next scenes.. 

edited December 2019

Okay,  here is the 2nd shot on FENgari's list...   If someone wants to create and AVI or movie file with the Aspect Ratio of the Tv screen showing the title of or show "My Favorite Alien"  and " Created by Carrara Community" that would be awesome.

Post edited by mmoir on