some of my renders and animation

18911131450

Comments

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    919 - Witch Doctor

    1_919_Witch_Doctor.jpg
    820 x 820 - 101K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    forest 7 with water - still walking

    forest_7.jpg
    800 x 600 - 192K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Bot 1 - you can run - but you can't hide

    bot_1.jpg
    1274 x 695 - 291K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    big and tall - thats all

    big_and_tall.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 352K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    my pretty pet

    my_pet_b.jpg
    1274 x 695 - 180K
  • BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

    Beautiful work, really liking the landscapes and sci-fi.

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Beautiful work, really liking the landscapes and sci-fi.

    thank you

  • IvyIvy Posts: 5,509
    edited December 1969

    bigh said:
    big and tall - thats all

    this is one is great BigH.love the contrast in size. from the trees and the dinosaur

  • IvyIvy Posts: 5,509
    edited December 1969

    Nice bunch of renders BigH :)

  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

    bigh said:
    big and tall - thats all

    Omg!!! You totally rock man!!! That is freaken sweet!!! You must have a really good pc cos my jungle is still in the rendering phase and I had to break it up into sections. God I wish I had your talent :)

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Ivy said:
    Nice bunch of renders BigH :)

    thank you ;-)

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Spyro said:
    bigh said:
    big and tall - thats all

    Omg!!! You totally rock man!!! That is freaken sweet!!! You must have a really good pc cos my jungle is still in the rendering phase and I had to break it up into sections. God I wish I had your talent :)

    you are to kind :-)

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Top Hat - is it me

    top_hat.jpg
    869 x 694 - 77K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    as the sun sinks

    924.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 298K
  • vosvos Posts: 337
    edited December 1969

    its just a bad dream - we will wake up and laugh ,yes we laugh ,funny pic!!!

    come on make my day ,funny scene and the mountains background are wonderful!!!!

    1 Cat - now this is fine ” ART “ Beatiful,love the hair !!

    909,a terragen 2 pic? great terrain and sky!!

    little river ,great sky and clouds!!

    sundown a wonderful sundown!!!!

    come join the moon dance fun and cute!!

    916 wonderful !!!Love it!!!

    Be very still great jungle scene!!!

    917 - Cat Idol and 919 - Witch Doctor Cool!!!!Fantastic!!!!

    on the prowl - be safe ( hide ) run and run to be safe ,great wall texture!!

    orest 7 with water - still walking,a great place to walk!!

    Bot 1 - you can run - but you can’t hide ,Great fire effect!!

    big and tall - thats all ,beautiful pic and love the sky!!!

    my pretty pet, fun and pretty!!!

    Top Hat - is it me, great hat,well done!!

    Hugs

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    vos said:
    its just a bad dream - we will wake up and laugh ,yes we laugh ,funny pic!!!

    come on make my day ,funny scene and the mountains background are wonderful!!!!

    1 Cat - now this is fine ” ART “ Beatiful,love the hair !!

    909,a terragen 2 pic? great terrain and sky!!

    little river ,great sky and clouds!!

    sundown a wonderful sundown!!!!

    come join the moon dance fun and cute!!

    916 wonderful !!!Love it!!!

    Be very still great jungle scene!!!

    917 - Cat Idol and 919 - Witch Doctor Cool!!!!Fantastic!!!!

    on the prowl - be safe ( hide ) run and run to be safe ,great wall texture!!

    orest 7 with water - still walking,a great place to walk!!

    Bot 1 - you can run - but you can’t hide ,Great fire effect!!

    big and tall - thats all ,beautiful pic and love the sky!!!

    my pretty pet, fun and pretty!!!

    Top Hat - is it me, great hat,well done!!

    Hugs

    thank you my friend - big Hug back

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    925

    1_925.jpg
    820 x 820 - 194K
  • mikekrchmikekrch Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    bigh said:
    old cati

    Love the wood pics - what are you using to create them?
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

    bigh said:
    925

    That is really beautiful bigh. I like these renders, every one of them can be interpreted completely differently. This one, believe it or not, I see as an alien terrain... It looks strangely rocky, misty, a little creepy yet silent and explorable. (LOL, my imagination is very wild!)

    Great stuff!!

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited September 2012

    Spyro said:
    bigh said:
    925

    That is really beautiful bigh. I like these renders, every one of them can be interpreted completely differently. This one, believe it or not, I see as an alien terrain... It looks strangely rocky, misty, a little creepy yet silent and explorable. (LOL, my imagination is very wild!)

    Great stuff!!

    thank you - I hope people will look and say the same as you did - what is it - where is it - so on

    also stand up and look - some will change with diff. angle

    Post edited by bigh on
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    a little pond 2 - dragonfly better watch out

    a_little_pond_2.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 360K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited September 2012

    " 909,a terragen 2 pic? great terrain and sky!! "

    yes it is Ter 2 .

    Post edited by bigh on
  • vosvos Posts: 337
    edited December 1969

    bigh said:
    " 909,a terragen 2 pic? great terrain and sky!! "

    yes it is Ter 2 .

    I must download terragen again but Terragen 2 do not works for me .


    925 - Fantastic!!!!!!!Wonderful and magical!!!! Love it. I wonder what will you find behind the hill ?

    a little pond 2 - dragonfly better watch out- beautiful water and sky a very lovely place to relax !!!

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    vos said:
    bigh said:
    " 909,a terragen 2 pic? great terrain and sky!! "

    yes it is Ter 2 .

    I must download terragen again but Terragen 2 do not works for me .


    925 - Fantastic!!!!!!!Wonderful and magical!!!! Love it. I wonder what will you find behind the hill ?

    a little pond 2 - dragonfly better watch out- beautiful water and sky a very lovely place to relax !!!

    thank you - big hug
    try the new version of Ter2 - maybe you will get lucky

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    Big Bang

    big_bang.jpg
    1063 x 546 - 277K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    928 - cold

    928.jpg
    800 x 600 - 121K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    fun one

    fun_one.jpg
    763 x 550 - 98K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Wow, another great set of stuff. Once again I'm having trouble picking my Fav, maybe Big Bang or Cold. The skecthy sketch is pretty darn cute too.... Hmm....

  • IvyIvy Posts: 5,509
    edited December 1969

    Ditto to what Jaderail said. :)

  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

    thank you both for your comments

This discussion has been closed.