Don't look. Confusion lies here.

2»

Comments

• I just find it all too much to take in at once

do not read any of the various project threads anywhere on forum much often but glance occasionally 

in fact a huge amount of the whole forum I pretty much ignore, I mostly come here to find solutions to issues and occasionally join in a bit of friendly banter but the latter usually results in grief so do less of that too.

maybe missing images contributed to me only glancing at wink  your thread

I admire your modelling skills

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

i misread as Confusius smiley

• MarkIsSleepyMarkIsSleepy Posts: 1,496
    edited November 2017

I think we can have more than one Gallery within our Gallery(?)

I named mine Dartanbeck's Carrara Sketchbook, and when I did, I thought there was a way to add another.

Yeah, it would be a shame to lose your images in your tuts. Be nice to find a place to just keep those images in the webway so loss doesn't occur to those fine articles. I think more people than you know go in there and grab advice/learn workflows... that's really valuable stuff, Sir. 

Yes - you can add subgalleries to organize things.

For example my main gallery page (link in signature) is just called "MDO2010 Main Gallery" and I've got sub-galleries for Halloween images, Carrara forum challenges entries, PC club contest entries and Dreamlight Club contest entries (although these don't run anymore, so maybe I should move those into my main gallery).

To add a child gallery go into your gallery like you would to add a new image and click the ADD CHILD GALLERY button.

MainGallery.JPG
    1672 x 836 - 196K
    ChildGalleries.JPG
    1416 x 771 - 167K
    Post edited by MarkIsSleepy on
  • StezzaStezza Posts: 7,815

yeah, I've got a couple

my Carrara Gallery and my WiPs Carrara Gallery

but I keep forgetting to add stuff to the WiPs one sad

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,235

You both have some freaking gorgeous renders! Bravo!