Bend Morphs for Genesis\V5 (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
edited April 2013 in The Commons

Hi Guys. As most of you have seen, Bend Morphs for Genesis\V5 is now available http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/bend-morphs-for-genesis-v5. It is the same product that was sold on other sites in the past but the only change in this release is that the morphs are now located under Pose controls much like the Glute and Breast Movement. So it is entirely optional if you wish to download the update. If you are happy with where the morphs are currently located then there is no need:) I will send it through later today to all those who have purchased it elsewhere:) Thanks again for the continued support.

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 550K
Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

And my questions is - does it work on male shapes or only on V5/female?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited April 2013

Just did a quick test on M5 and it works as well:) Some morphs are not required on other shapes IE the main bendfix morph, where the bending isn't as bad, but the supporting morphs can still be used.

m5test.jpg
    840 x 774 - 117K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Nice to know but I don't use M5 that often ^^"
    Does it work on unmorphed default Genesis?

edited December 1969

Lemme test quick.

edited April 2013

Looks like it yes:) Didnt do any fine tuning, I just dialled up the basic morphs, but you can get nice results.

Default_Test.jpg
    981 x 1080 - 188K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

well slap my buttocks and call me Henry....this will save me using deformers yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

edited April 2013

Slaps Szark on the buttocks and calls him Henry. Now I just feel dirty:(

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

LOL and so you should... hobbles off chuckling to tell Christine

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Okay, I just got these re-downloaded and now that they're in Pose Controls (you find them under Pose Controls/Hip in the Parameters tab with Genesis selected)... they are now EASY to figure out!!! Zev0, you rawk, thank you so very much for putting them there!

edited December 1969

Sure thing man. It did make sense having them there. Thanks again for the suggestion:)

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

good to hear you are supporting those of us who already got this. I appreciate it.

edited December 1969

Thank you. It's my job to support customers who have have bought my products:) Doesn't matter from what store:)

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

Well, damn. That's the second time now, that I see one of your products in the DAZ store, think: "OMG, I gotta have this!!!" and then - thanks to your thread! - realize that I already DID buy this at Rendo. Well, I was broke anyway, so I am quite happy about this but, damn, I really need to keep track of what I buy :D

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Me too, I'd forgot I bought it till Zev0 sent me the note about the update...

edited December 1969

Lol, well the only other product making its way here from other stores is Faceweight. It has been totally reworked. I will put a "Do not buy if purchased at rendo" sign on it:)

• Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,004
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Lol, well the only other product making its way here from other stores is Faceweight. It has been totally reworked. I will put a "Do not buy if purchased at rendo" sign on it:)

I hope you've reworked the thumnbail image too because it looks exactly like me, which freaks me out. :) (Looking forward to buying it either way).

(http://www.flickr.com/photos/marydell/5134408728/ if you doubt me)

edited April 2013

Lol it did? Don't worry I will be making new promos:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,004
    edited December 1969

Yeah, it's a good promo, it just is weird to see a chubby-faced white lady with straight brown hair in a promo, since that's what I see in the mirror every day! I'll have to make a virtual me with it once it launches over here. :)

edited December 1969

Lol Cool:) It's fun making chubby characters instead of just having supermodel faces.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,165
    edited December 1969

If I want to make a Genesis sit on a chair, do your bend morphs or glute morphs help make the character look more in contact with the chair?

edited December 1969

Glad to know that it works well with default Genesis - thanks :)

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

OK, I have the update now. Can I just re-copy the files over the existing ones, or do I need to delete the old files?

edited December 1969

Yep. Just overwrite the data folder if you want.

edited December 1969

barbult said:
    If I want to make a Genesis sit on a chair, do your bend morphs or glute morphs help make the character look more in contact with the chair?

Both actually. But for contact specifically I'd say the Glute and Breast product. It has impact morphs for the Glute.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Got it, thanks, and no problems so far. Erm... were we supposed to get it wrapped up in a DAZ installer...? :blank:

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,165
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    barbult said:

Both actually. But for contact specifically I'd say the Glute and Breast product. It has impact morphs for the Glute.
    The Glute and Breast Movement for Genesis product page is kind of confusing. "What's Included & Features" doesn't list glute impact morphs. The video doesn't demonstrate glute impact morphs. Some promos seem to show them, though. Are they really included in the Glute and Breast Movement for Genesis?

• Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588
    edited April 2013

barbult said:
    Zev0 said:
    barbult said:

The Glute and Breast Movement for Genesis product page is kind of confusing. "What's Included & Features" doesn't list glute impact morphs. The video doesn't demonstrate glute impact morphs. Some promos seem to show them, though. Are they really included in the Glute and Breast Movement for Genesis?

Yes, they have impacts. If you look at the description the i for impact looks like an L and is combined with the word. It does make it hard to read. Likewise in the pose controls where you can conveniently find these morphs, i which looks like l is used and the i is combined with smoother.

I like that the movement sliders are all color coded. Impacts = red sliders, left breast and left glute movements = blue sliders, and right breast and glute movements = green sliders; cleavage = purple sliders.

Post edited by Pixel8ted on