Question about Cloth Room Master Class: Caftan product

Can anyone who has the product tell me the difference between the 'caftan' and the 'caftan slide'? (https://www.daz3d.com/cloth-room-master-class-caftan)

Comments

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,314

They look identical when loaded, but the slide is designed to slide down the shoulders, as explained in the readme as follows:

The clothing will appear in the "Props" library in a folder called "Cloth Room Master Class". There are two versions of the caftan, the one called "Slide" will slide down the shoulders when the figure moves her arms down, the other version will stay in place.

It could be there are dynamic settings that change the way the items will drape. If so this will only work in Poser, although now that dForce has arrived, this can now be posed dynamically in DS. 

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,785

Excellent. Thanks :D

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735

I know depending on the pose, I've had to put a couple pins in the shoulder to keep it from sliding down too far during the simulation. That could just be me needing to adjust my settings though.  I have the bundle and they're awesome to work with.

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,785
    sapat said:

I know depending on the pose, I've had to put a couple pins in the shoulder to keep it from sliding down too far during the simulation. That could just be me needing to adjust my settings though.  I have the bundle and they're awesome to work with.

Interesting ... How does one 'pin' it?