wonder about: Hunter

jorge dorlandojorge dorlando Posts: 1,156
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi everyone!
I was wondering: is there chances of that character (hunter) work in poser?
where do I find it?
thank you

hunter.jpg
1668 x 831 - 265K

Comments

• tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

I would want to know that too.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,938
    edited December 1969

no I am afraid, unless you rerig it.
    both Poser and Daz studio use a rigging system different to most other 3D software.
    while Daz and Poser rigging can be exported as an FBX or dae file and used in many other softwares and games the reverse is not true.
    the only Daz software that WILL successfully import FBX rigged and animated is Carrara.
    also Collada or dae
    studio WILL import it but it needs fixing using figure set up tools as while animatable figures cannot be saved rigged
    and I myself cannot do this btw before you ask
    this is a figure for iClone
    a software I also have and use
    iClone DOES import most FBX meshes via 3dxchange, from games engines like Unity, other softwares like MikuMikuDance, 3dsMAX and Maya rigged stuff, Blender rigging etc but studio and Poser cannot.
    Carrara can too but you need to redo inverse kinetic restraints on joints and add your own keyframed motions, whereas iClone 3dxchange actually retagets the figures bones to use its own inbuild and imported motions.

• jorge dorlandojorge dorlando Posts: 1,156
    edited December 1969

no I am afraid, unless you rerig it.
    both Poser and Daz studio use a rigging system different to most other 3D software.
    while Daz and Poser rigging can be exported as an FBX or dae file and used in many other softwares and games the reverse is not true.
    the only Daz software that WILL successfully import FBX rigged and animated is Carrara.
    also Collada or dae
    studio WILL import it but it needs fixing using figure set up tools as while animatable figures cannot be saved rigged
    and I myself cannot do this btw before you ask
    this is a figure for iClone
    a software I also have and use
    iClone DOES import most FBX meshes via 3dxchange, from games engines like Unity, other softwares like MikuMikuDance, 3dsMAX and Maya rigged stuff, Blender rigging etc but studio and Poser cannot.
    Carrara can too but you need to redo inverse kinetic restraints on joints and add your own keyframed motions, whereas iClone 3dxchange actually retagets the figures bones to use its own inbuild and imported motions.

Hmm, I understood.
    Thank you.
    Well, let's put that aside then, right?
    But also I can not stop saying: It would be great to have this little old man (hunter) released for poser. The character has strength.
    But ... I'm just sorry.
    thank you