I've downloaded version
And when it runs this message appears
http://im42.gulfup.com/2byGn.png

daz_studio_4.5_.png
517 x 132 - 35K

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

What video card and OS are you using? You'll have to check if the manufacturer has an updated driver for the video card.

• khalilcool5khalilcool5 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

video card
    Intel(R) Q35 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0)

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

I daresay you need an upgrade. Using the onboard graphics chips is rarely a good idea for any kind of 3D, let alone rendering in Daz Studio.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Intel On Board Graphics strike again...it seem a common thing this as my wife's laptop is the same, I cannot use Daz Studio on it at all even with updated drivers but it could be worth a shot updating the drivers.

• khalilcool5khalilcool5 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks to all
    Does Daz 3d works with unity3d

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Thanks to all
    Does Daz 3d works with unity3d

Not sure in what context you mean, but if you want to use Daz content to make a game, you need to purchase a license I believe.

As for your video card, I have to say that Intel Onboard Graphics are a pain in the backside for many things. It might be worth investing in a relatively cheap NVidia or ATI card. From a Daz Studio perspective, the video card doesn't make a massive difference except that the working screens use OpenGL. The actual final render is handled by your CPU, not the graphic card. So there's no point spending lots of money on a graphic card if Daz Studio is the only thing that isn't working.