The We Love Gen 4 Render Thread

178101213

Comments

  • BobvanBobvan Posts: 2,325
    edited July 2013
    9330931014_4a12ea413b_c.jpg
    800 x 426 - 158K
    Post edited by Bobvan on
  • BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

    Some lovely images here, thanks for resurrecting it, Chohole. Love those images of the goddesses.

    @Ignis Serpentus: All I can say is WOW! Those images are tremendous! And that reminds me, I've got several of your pieces that I haven't used yet, I need to rectify that. Don't be offended at me buying and not using, I buy a lot of great stuff and put them in my beloved runtime, where I feed them cookies and tell them stories.

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 30,440
    edited July 2013

    This is one where I ressurected an old image, renedered in Bryce 5,

    I still had the working file so I replaced my V3 mermaid with a V4 one and used Bryce 7 improved lighting, and changed some of my mats

    It is now my desktop wallpaper to make my computer look cool, even if it isn't cooling me down any in the heatwave.

    coral_pic_9.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 808K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,298
    edited July 2013

    Some lovely images here, thanks for resurrecting it, Chohole. Love those images of the goddesses.

    @Ignis Serpentus: All I can say is WOW! Those images are tremendous! And that reminds me, I've got several of your pieces that I haven't used yet, I need to rectify that. Don't be offended at me buying and not using, I buy a lot of great stuff and put them in my beloved runtime, where I feed them cookies and tell them stories.

    Aw, ty! :) And no worries.... I can totally relate lol I buy stuff that I don't render for ages, and I'm sure I have things in my runtime Ive never used. One of these days, Ill get to them (sadly, I don't render for fun much anymore - most of my need to make art gets put into promos)

    PS: Great images everyone :)

    Post edited by IgnisSerpentus on
  • BobvanBobvan Posts: 2,325
    edited December 1969

    Its called content hoarding! I suffer from it as well one remedy have a large HD :)) Older UE latinos lights 2 render http://bobvan.deviantart.com/art/LOTG-Trek-10-269839616

    6447908033_6666ba675b_z.jpg
    640 x 353 - 90K
  • BobvanBobvan Posts: 2,325
    edited December 1969
    6447912695_9c97753ffc_z.jpg
    640 x 325 - 152K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 30,612
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    This is one where I ressurected an old image, renedered in Bryce 5,

    I still had the working file so I replaced my V3 mermaid with a V4 one and used Bryce 7 improved lighting, and changed some of my mats

    It is now my desktop wallpaper to make my computer look cool, even if it isn't cooling me down any in the heatwave.


    ...lovely tranquil scene.

    Where did you find the fish?

  • jorge dorlandojorge dorlando Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

    ...and a few more. :)

    Hi surreality
    Please, I need you to tell me where I can find this dress of your image to V4.
    Long ago, I've been looking for a dress like this, with this style sleeves for a character with touch Palestinian.
    you could show me where I can purchase it?
    thank you

    08.jpg
    480 x 800 - 450K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 30,440
    edited July 2013

    Kyoto Kid said:
    chohole said:
    This is one where I ressurected an old image, renedered in Bryce 5,

    I still had the working file so I replaced my V3 mermaid with a V4 one and used Bryce 7 improved lighting, and changed some of my mats

    It is now my desktop wallpaper to make my computer look cool, even if it isn't cooling me down any in the heatwave.


    ...lovely tranquil scene.

    Where did you find the fish?

    They are mostly 3ds meshes from Toucan http://www.toucan.co.jp/3DCGE.html

    a couple are old DAZ 3D ones.

    Post edited by Chohole on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 30,612
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    chohole said:
    This is one where I ressurected an old image, renedered in Bryce 5,

    I still had the working file so I replaced my V3 mermaid with a V4 one and used Bryce 7 improved lighting, and changed some of my mats

    It is now my desktop wallpaper to make my computer look cool, even if it isn't cooling me down any in the heatwave.


    ...lovely tranquil scene.

    Where did you find the fish?

    They are mostly 3ds meshes from Toucan http://www.toucan.co.jp/3DCGE.html

    a couple are old DAZ 3D ones.
    ..ah .3ds. those work in Bryce, .max are the ones that don't.

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 30,440
    edited December 1969

    Yes, they work fine in Bryce, although they are better if you run smoothing on them a bit. I think about 30 or 40%

  • DireBunnyDireBunny Posts: 550
    edited July 2013

    ....

    Post edited by DireBunny on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 30,440
    edited December 1969

    ooh nice Fire and Ice

  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,000
    edited December 1969

    a few more. . .

    129_-_Jean_Grey.jpg
    787 x 1024 - 474K
    114_-_The_Avenger.jpg
    640 x 960 - 464K
    103_-_One.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 966K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 30,612
    edited July 2013

    ...here's om of my Leela I did in 3A (64) when 4.6 was acting all flaky on me.

    Vicky4, Tommi for V4, Tindra Thompson for V4.

    Leela_silk_test.jpg
    600 x 848 - 367K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

    My latest M4 render....

    The-Dwarf.jpg
    856 x 1058 - 146K
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 6,347
    edited December 1969

    Ohh Very cool

  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

    working with the Gen 4s in Poser Pro 2014 is really nice, the new tools in 2014 make working with extreme morphs and body shapes a lot easier. And the new sub-division really works great on the gen 4s

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 30,880
    edited December 1969

    an apple a day! :)

    randomaurane.jpg
    700 x 700 - 203K
  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,489
    edited December 1969

    More cuteness with K4. Used FirstBastion's Neighbours Yard as a fitting backdrop and the twins Ethan and Emma for K4.

    The_Kids.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 647K
  • RosemaryrRosemaryr Posts: 94
    edited December 1969

    It's been a while since I've posted... most of these are from last year and earlier this year. Clothing on all is my own creation in Marvelous Designer.

    Cleves1.jpg
    1000 x 1500 - 184K
    Depart.jpg
    800 x 1200 - 161K
    Clara.jpg
    800 x 1200 - 166K
  • RosemaryrRosemaryr Posts: 94
    edited December 1969

    And a few more. All V4 and M4... my favorite duo.

    Zweihander.jpg
    798 x 1200 - 404K
    Noordman.jpg
    900 x 1080 - 226K
    Guard.jpg
    822 x 1000 - 314K
    Cranach.jpg
    500 x 1125 - 171K
  • PhilWPhilW Posts: 4,909
    edited December 1969

    Rosemaryr - love the historical costumes, they are terrific! Do you sell these or just do them for yourself?

    I still love V4 - here are a couple of recent ones, also posted on other threads (Carrara renders).

    NightlifeFinal.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 395K
    WindowCheongsamFianl.jpg
    1280 x 1600 - 289K
  • BobvanBobvan Posts: 2,325
    edited July 2013

    Since we're still playing click on link for large Older render DS3A LDP2 http://bobvan.deviantart.com/art/Land-of-the-giants-2010-4-117-202337950

    6445321443_0fbecb3da7_z.jpg
    640 x 436 - 342K
    Post edited by Bobvan on
  • BobvanBobvan Posts: 2,325
    edited December 1969
    6445321443_0fbecb3da7_z.jpg
    640 x 436 - 328K
  • PhilWPhilW Posts: 4,909
    edited December 1969

    Great images - I used to love Land of the Giants!

  • BobvanBobvan Posts: 2,325
    edited December 1969

    PhilW said:
    Great images - I used to love Land of the Giants!

    Thanks my whole 3D thing is dedicated to it I have tv style long episodes my sites are in my sig. There is adult oriented content but all is filtered accordingly. I also do cross overs with star trek king kong and sliders http://bobvan.deviantart.com/art/LOTG-Trek-22-269839750

    6447922523_7f24463c60_z.jpg
    640 x 325 - 161K
  • BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,041
    edited December 1969

    ...just a few. :) Sadly some of my favorites are quite recent, and of as-yet-unreleased items, so they're in the sekrit vault.


    WOW... what character did you use in the second pic?

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 30,440
    edited December 1969

    Rosemaryr said:
    And a few more. All V4 and M4... my favorite duo.

    I am another one that just loves what you are doing in MD. I do wish there was an easy way to use these clothes reliably in other programs, they are terrific.

    I would buy most of these like a shot.

  • PhilWPhilW Posts: 4,909
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    Rosemaryr said:
    And a few more. All V4 and M4... my favorite duo.

    I am another one that just loves what you are doing in MD. I do wish there was an easy way to use these clothes reliably in other programs, they are terrific.

    I would buy most of these like a shot.

    I love your clothes textures too!

Sign In or Register to comment.