Render Time - After

whispers65whispers65 Posts: 952
edited December 1969 in New Users

I was wondering, when I'm rendering I can look on the one window and see how long it has been going.

Is there a way to tell how long a render took after it has been completed?

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Is this Daz Studio?

You have a time counter when you render, move it why you can see it.

After completion try looking under Help > Troubleing Shooting > View Log. It should state time it took.

• whispers65whispers65 Posts: 952
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Is this Daz Studio?

You have a time counter when you render, move it why you can see it.

After completion try looking under Help > Troubleing Shooting > View Log. It should state time it took.

Yup it is studio. While I'm rendering it, it's not a problem. But I was wondering how long it took when I went to bed last night. I was working on StoneMason's new Cryo Environment. So this morning I made some changes and am trying again. I know it takes a while but wasn't sure if it was 1 hr or 5.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

The log will have the render time. To open the log click Help, Troubleshooting, View Log File. If you want a nice new clean log file before rendering; in the log window use Edit, Select All, backspace key to delete all, File, Save.

• whispers65whispers65 Posts: 952
    edited December 1969

jestmart said:
    The log will have the render time. To open the log click Help, Troubleshooting, View Log File. If you want a nice new clean log file before rendering; in the log window use Edit, Select All, backspace key to delete all, File, Save.

Ok Kewl! Thank you very much.