TRYING to contact Xurge3D

Hi Guys.

Okay I know this isn't specficlly DAZ related, but it is Poser related. I've aquired quite a collection of outfits from Xurge3D. Unfortunatly i suffered a fatal HD failure, and as a result, I lost ALL my poser content. I've collected most of it back. Through CD backups, but I cant find all my Xurge models. I've been trying to email him for weeks. Trying to get download links to my purchases, but he's not responded to all the emails I've sent.

Does any one know of any other way of contacting him. Or even if he's still in the poser outfit making game?

Thanks in advance.

Andy

Comments

• Sphinx MagooSphinx Magoo Posts: 575

It might just be that he's away on vacation or something. I've had similar problems (at least twice! Stupid hard drives!) and he's always been a big help. Just keep an eye on your email, make sure that you use the email that you used as contact info when you bought the items, and you should be set.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,736

I suggest persistence and patience. It took me almost a year to get him. Once I did, I backed up my files to several drives and Dropbox.

• Cheers guys. I'll just keep my fingers crossed. I used his outfits in pretty much all my renders