Measure Metric/Figure Metrics and DAZ 4.9.4

reelyorreelyor Posts: 235

Is it something I did, or does Measure Metrics/Figure Metrics no longer change over to inches or any measurement other than cms? I know there are problems with Genesis 8,, but I tried a Genesis 3 figure that previously showed dimensions changed to inches, but now it doesn't. I also couldn't adjust the sizes from within the program as I did before.

Comments

• I can chnage the setting - where are you looking, the Measure Metrics pane or the Figure Metrics dialogue?

• reelyorreelyor Posts: 235

The figure metrics pane. No matter what I click, it keeps the cm setting.

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it - same issue.

• So you are using the drop-down button at teh top? That worked for me. You are using the current version, in the current version of DS? It shouldn't matter, but Mac or Windows?

WIndows 10.Current version - just downloaded it). Not sure I follow what you mean by "drop-down button at the top". Top of what?

It used to work, but I was away from Studio for a while, and I upgraded to the latest version some time ago, but just now used Measure/Figure metrics.

• Are you sure you are looking at the MM pane?

MM set units.JPG
    1123 x 703 - 65K

No. I was referring to the figure metrics pane, which doesn't work for even the Gen 3 figures.

I will look at Measure Metrics pane.

Thank you

OK. I loaded a figure and then went to Measure Metrics pane. I get the pane and can change to inches, but the only dimension that shows inches is height. The others show 0.0000

I cleared the scene and loaded a cyclinder, then loaded Measure Metrics Pane. It shows inched, but I do not get any "tape measures" like you do.

Richard -

I have gotten it to work correctly for Gen 3 figures. I understand Figure Metrics needs to be upgraded by Rob when he gets a chance.

Thank you.

• Sorry, Iaw pane and thought you were using the one I showed. Figure Metrics is actually a dialogue box - it doesn't stay open while you do other things.