Warpath Armor [Commercial]

Released: Warpath Armor for Carnotaurus Sastrei [Commercial]

Prepare for dino combat this summer in the first in possibly a series of Warpath Armor for different dinosaurs depending on how well it does in the store.

Get it Here!

Carnotaurus Warpath Armor is a military style combat mount designed for  Carnotaurus sastrei. It turns the speedy predator into a military scouting vehicle that is lightly armored, carries two infantry, and is armed with a directed energy weapon system that can be controlled by the gunner.

The Armor features 6 wearable presets, wearable armor (helmet, neck protection, chest plate, leg protection, saddle base plate), and 16 add-on items for the saddle base plate (Including a highly detailed Directed Energy Weapon and Particle Beam). Each and every piece can be added/removed and adjusted for your own needs. The armor additionally comes with a Reactive Armor Plate that can be added on and duplicated wherever you want on the armor. Three reactive armor placement presets are included. Material presets include having the utility lights on or off. This product takes full advantage of Substance Painter and features 136 textures (Base Color, Diffuse, Glossiness, Roughness, Height, Specular, Metallic, and Normal Maps), from 1024 x 1024 to 4096 x 4096, to help bring your renders to life.

Popup_01.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1017K
Popup_02.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
Popup_03.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 919K
Popup_04.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 847K
Popup_05.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 909K
Popup_06.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 838K
Popup_07.jpg
936 x 720 - 489K
Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Holy wow....

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134

Oh hellz yeah!  Been looking forward to this one for a while now

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,533

Pretty cool looking,

• Awesome

• Thanks for the comments! Just got a scheduled release date so there will be a little bit of a waiting period for at least another week. I can't wait to have this released to the public, looking forward to seeing your renders!

• ArtbyphilArtbyphil Posts: 91

I love that base you have it on as well you should do some of those :)

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339

One question: who's the lucky loser who gets to put the armour on the Dino every morning? laugh

-- Walt Sterdan

• I imagined a hangar with each dino having their own parking bay that would have a "U" shaped catwalk with a crane in the middle to raise and lower the heavy stuff. Maybe a feeding trough loaded up with fresh bloody meat and a grunt spraying blood spills into a drain with a hose. The there's the squad leader yelling at the grunt to clean the blood off the face off his Carno, only thing is the Carno doesn't like being sprayed in the face.

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339

I imagined a hangar with each dino having their own parking bay that would have a "U" shaped catwalk with a crane in the middle to raise and lower the heavy stuff. Maybe a feeding trough loaded up with fresh bloody meat and a grunt spraying blood spills into a drain with a hose. The there's the squad leader yelling at the grunt to clean the blood off the face off his Carno, only thing is the Carno doesn't like being sprayed in the face.

... hilarious hijinx ensues... laugh

-- Walt Sterdan

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

What did you do that removes all of the options in the parameters tab and how do I get them back? I want to move parts of the armor but there are no contrrols in the parameters tab except for raise, lower and swivel.

I tried 'unhide hidden items' and that did nothing.

Thanks.

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

I admit I have no idea what I'm doing. I asked myself what would Haseltine advise me to do.

Probably something in one of the menus.

So I randomly tried stuff(s).

I picked Edit/Object/Rigging/Convert Object prop to figure and that revealed the parameters options.

I have no idea WHY that worked, but yeah. Problem solved.