Anatomical Elements

dilushabandaradilushabandara Posts: 0
edited June 2017 in New Users

Hello Everyone, How can we add genitals to a certain character?  

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Which particular figure?

• "A certain figure" is lacking in precision. The Genesis figures include the Anatomical Elements in at least some of the Pro Bundles for adult name # characters of the same generation (e.g. Victoria 5, 6, 7, or 8, Michael 5, 6, or 7)

• InkuboInkubo Posts: 744

Assuming you have one of the Genesis figures and the anatomical elements from one of the pro bundles for that same generation, just select the character by name in your scene, then look in Smart Content under the Anatomy heading to find the proper anatomy. Double-click it so it will load and attach to the character. It will initially look like a graft from a marshmallow person; you have to go back to the character's content and look under Materials for the proper textures to apply.

I believe Genesis 2 anatomy only works with Genesis 2 characters, etc. I do not know if Genesis 8 will have new anatomy, or if Genesis 3 anatomy will work.

• Inkubo said:
    I believe Genesis 2 anatomy only works with Genesis 2 characters, etc. I do not know if Genesis 8 will have new anatomy, or if Genesis 3 anatomy will work.

Yes, the Anatomical Elelements are specific to each generation - and yes, Genesis 8 female has a set (currently available only in the Victoria 8 Pro Bundle).