Sort and Category Filter Options for Wishlist and Itemized Order History

cuzabdulcuzabdul Posts: 2
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

As you buy more and more content it gets harder and harder to see what you have purchased from DAZ 3D.

It would be nice to be able to sort the list of items you have purchased. Also filtering by category or creator would be helpful.

Sorting and filtering by category or creator would be great for the Wishlist as well.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,884
    edited December 1969

You can sort and search your item list with the DAZ Install Manager, although soem older items will not yet be listed in it.

• cuzabdulcuzabdul Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

You can sort and search your item list with the DAZ Install Manager, although soem older items will not yet be listed in it.

Actually, because of DAZ Install Manager is why I need this feature. When DAZ Install Manager came out I started from scratch so it would manage all of my DAZ content. Since it doesn't find everything, I need a way to figure out what is missing. Some of the content it can't find includes DAZ created items such as Millennium Horse, Millennium Cat and related products.

You said that "older items will not yet be listed in it". Yet? Does that mean that it is a manual process on DAZ's side to get a product to work with DAZ Install Manager and I just need to wait and it will eventually show up?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,884
    edited December 1969

Yes, older content is being added - my count has gone up by over 500 since the launch. There are, however, things that won't be added for now -mainly shaders, plugins and content for applications other than Poser and DS.