Redacted

cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
edited December 2022 in The Commons

​Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on

Comments

• Check your Messages>Exclusive offers, sometimes there is a sweetener for those who already have the items on offer though I'm not sure if that is the case this time.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,938

nobody forced you

they tempted you

for me it paid off as I have very little interest in V8 cheeky

• thd777thd777 Posts: 932

if you bought the V5, V6, V7 pro packs, you should have an orange banner for an additional discount of 30% (10% for each of the pro-packs). Check you special, offers messages.

Ciao

TD

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,750

Daz will make it good. Don't be mad.

yeah I only get 1 10%as my others came with Carrara still would not tempt me as does not work in Carrara devil

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,791

I thought I already got those pro bundles but I am not seeing any banner.

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,604
    thd777 said:

if you bought the V5, V6, V7 pro packs, you should have an orange banner for an additional discount of 30% (10% for each of the pro-packs). Check you special, offers messages.

Ciao

TD

I bought them all but no banner and no message.

Maybe I'll be near the end of the queue since my name begins with a W. I'll hang on and not buy anything for now.

• I'd wait until after 10:00 DAZ time and they check on all the usual glitches... I'm not seeing the banner either, and I have all the Pro Sets

• Twilight76Twilight76 Posts: 318

I have all Victoria Pro Versions but no banner for me.

but i get the plat. discount without a active sub :)

Better than nothing :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,791

I'd wait until after 10:00 DAZ time and they check on all the usual glitches... I'm not seeing the banner either, and I have all the Pro Sets

How long do we have to wait?

• AndySAndyS Posts: 1,434

Too bad,

thd777 said:

I didn't buy the pro packs. But I already spent over 9K $ here (following ATI's shop statistics) during the last years. And I own some of the additional morph products for the other generations and growing ups.
    But !! No special offer. crying

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,766
    thd777 said:

Ciao

TD

Nope, bought them all, no orange banner. 

• CupcakeCupcake Posts: 44

Same here for me.. I have all V5, V6 and V7 pro packs and No orange banner either..sad

edited June 2017

I lost count at 12K blushlast year

since joining in 2009 that is

I spent more on other crap like alcohol, chocolates  and nothing to show but a huge fat butt so do not regret it.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • DaikatanaDaikatana Posts: 828

Not getting the orange banner here either.  I have purchased the V5, V6, and V7 pro bundles so I imagine I should be seeing it. 

• cunningfcunningf Posts: 32

I didn't get the orange banner but I got the extra discount when I added V8 to my basket.

• iSeeThisiSeeThis Posts: 552

Good thing about DAZ is, they won't ask if you want a refund. Just say it. Contact Sale Support and say you want to refund it all (not over 7 days) and buy G8 instead.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,475

What was the discount that you got? Did you buy at least 3 pro bundles in the past? We are just trying to troubleshoot here.

• frank0314 said:

What was the discount that you got? Did you buy at least 3 pro bundles in the past? We are just trying to troubleshoot here.

Do the pro bundles that come with Carrara 8.5 count? Because I got the V5 Pro Bundle with that one and it's only counted the V7 Pro Bundle for me. :V

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,604

Just checked and found I am getting the discount when I put the Pro bundle in the basket, I just haven't got the banner and message telling me about it.

Finlaena said:
    frank0314 said:

Do the pro bundles that come with Carrara 8.5 count? Because I got the V5 Pro Bundle with that one and it's only counted the V7 Pro Bundle for me. :V

We aren't sure, but will ask.

• CrescentCrescent Posts: 319

No orange banner for me, either.  I'm part of the Plat Club and the V8 pro bundle shows as 51% off / $66.13 for me.  I checked my product library and verified that I bought the V4.2 through V7 Pro Bundles (along with a zillion other pro bundles.)  

• cunningfcunningf Posts: 32
    frank0314 said:

I bought V5, V6 & V7 Pro bundles previously, I'm in the Plat Club & I paid $46.29 for V8.

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

After reading this thread, I reloaded the Shop page, and the orange banner appeared.  This sort of thing could make me superstitious about Forum Magic.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

​Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on

You could just add "Solved" to the title so others know

• CrescentCrescent Posts: 319

No additional discounts for me when the V8 bundle is put in the shopping cart, nor at checkout.  I'm also reading that some people got an additional discount on the head and body morphs when added in with V8, bringing them down to a little over $8 each, but I don't have that, either.

• The banner just showed up for me.

Crescent said:

No additional discounts for me when the V8 bundle is put in the shopping cart, nor at checkout.  I'm also reading that some people got an additional discount on the head and body morphs when added in with V8, bringing them down to a little over $8 each, but I don't have that, either.

How many past Pro bundles did you buy?