unlocked thread

I cannot post in one thread, is not locked

this is a test

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,925
    edited June 2017

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/174606/apparently-epic-sized-social-media-hiccup-keep-calm-and-render-on#latest

only on Chrome apparently and only that thread

scoffed all my cookies down!!!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

was expecting kitten pics smiley

littehs love whirr toys

yeah no idea what is going on, can reply on iPad

not Chrome in that thread

mebbe chrome flagged it as dangerous, it makes those decisions for you

kittehs around the world perk ears at sound of whirr

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,621
    edited June 2017
    ...saw someone walking a cat on a leash today. The cat seemed to not mind at all and wasn't "skittish" in rhe least. It was one of those exotic breeds that looked like a miniature ocelot.
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
    kyoto kid said:
    ...saw someone walking a cat on a leash today. The cat seemed to not mind at all and wasn't "skittish" in rhe least. It was one of those exotic breeds that looked like a miniature ocelot.

if you were in Finland that would be Skiriki with Carisma. cheeky

She is a bengal.

Carisma that is .....

still not solved the weird Chrome issue with her thread either

I can post fine on it with my iPad just not with Chrome on my  PC and only that thread

if I keep munching all the cookies from my cache will be getting fatter.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2017
    kyoto kid said:

We taught my old cat to walk on a lead when we first moved up here, as he wasn't used to roads, having lived in a Park all his life.  He was coming up for18 when we moved here.

He was quite happy to stay out in the yard on a running leash as well.  He also got on well with our dog

Pussy-dog.jpg
    800 x 1067 - 429K
    Tiggy enjoying the sun.jpg
    800 x 600 - 341K
    I'm watching you small.jpg
    600 x 450 - 267K
    Hello Tiggy.jpg
    800 x 600 - 453K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,008

I had a cat that used to like to climb inside my old army jacket when I rode my bike.

People used to get a kick out of seeing her head poking out of the collar.

It was kinda awkward and only worked with the army jacket because it had a waist level drawstring... Well... For me... She would try to get inside other jackets, but when she would start to fall out the claws came out... And it's really no fun getting your ribs clawed.

After a couple of episodes of her trying to climb on my shoulders for a better view I decided to put an end to that... She didn't really get why and seemed pretty hurt I wouldn't do it anymore.

She was a real cool cat, and I miss her.

Chohole said:
    kyoto kid said:

We taught my old cat to walk on a lead when we first moved up here, as he wasn't used to roads, having lived in a Park all his life.  He was coming up for18 when we moved here.

He was quite happy to stay out in the yard on a running leash as well.  He also got on well with our dog

..sweet.

th3Digit said:
    kyoto kid said:

if you were in Finland that would be Skiriki with Carisma. cheeky

She is a bengal.

...nah, Portland OR, and it was someone who lived in a nearby apartment house.

...hmm I wonder if that's a trait of the breed. I do know they are affectionate and fairly accommodating.

edited June 2017

...bugger, software glitch resulted in a double post.

Post edited by kyoto kid on