Content Database query

HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
edited February 2013 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hope someone can help with this. Can anyone tell me where the icon for products is assigned in the Smart Content Tab please?

I have rearranged some content and moved the files. I have edited the Metadata file and the files show up properly in the tab but the product icon is not showing.

In the example below the files for Elite Texture Nichole show properly with no yellow exclamation marks and function properly but the product icon is missing.

Any help gratefully received.

ContentDB.jpg
345 x 800 - 94K
Post edited by Haruchai on

Comments

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

The icon should be side-by-side with the actual file on the hard drive.

• Dr StupidDr Stupid Posts: 313
    edited December 1969

I thought those product icons, as opposed to trhe actual file icons, were attached to the CMS dsx and dsa files in the Support folder? Or am I completely mad? (Don't answer the second question!!!) Not near my workstation at the moment so can't check.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Yes, the icon .jpg needs to have the same name as the .dsx and .dsa files in the Support folder.

• Dr StupidDr Stupid Posts: 313
    edited December 1969

Not mad then.

Phew!

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited February 2013

No not mad.

Thanks for the replies.

Checked and found that there is actually an error in the Metadata. Under support assets the first line is

wheras the actual file is

DAZ_3D_15373_Victoria_5_Elite_Texture_Nichole.dsx

Removed the erroneous '_Skin' text, resaved, reimported and everything is now as it should be.

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Dr Stupid said:
    Not mad then.

Phew!

Well, not completely.