June 2017 - Daz 3D New User Challenge - Scenes and Landscapes

1235»

Comments

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

This challenge is now closed.

Good work everyone! I really like the developement I saw in the renders and yes everyone who thinks their render still could improve with another turn, why not follow it up for yourself.

See you for July challange, this time the topic is portraits

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,815

June 2017

Showcased Participants for the June Landscapes and Scenery Challenge

The Scenic View - For this showcase we chose the person who best portayed the feeling of an expansive environment.

For those reasons we have selected harrykim to showcase smiley

Is This Real or a Dream - Given to the the person(s) who created an enviroment that was so realistic it was dreamy..

The New Users we felt best showed that this month was daybird and Shinji Ikari 9th
    image   image

Where I Belong - For this showcase we chose the person(s) who created an image that combined both a person and a place in a way that created a narrative within the image.

The New Users we felt best showcased those things this month was sueya and rcbcgreenpanzer_bafa8f91a7
    image   image

New User - Welcome

Leonardo Bonelli

harrykim.jpg
    1800 x 1112 - 112K
    daybird.jpg
    1600 x 2043 - 952K
    Shinji Ikari 9th A.png
    1085 x 872 - 1M
    sueya.jpg
    1500 x 900 - 488K
    rcbcgreenpanzer_bafa8f91a7.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 406K
    Leonardo Bonelli.png
    2560 x 1080 - 2M
  • sueyasueya Posts: 826

Thank you for my reward and congratulations to the other winners.

• daybirddaybird Posts: 648

Congratulation to your winning (beach)picture harrykim. cheekywink

• AloreeaAloreea Posts: 285

Wow, congrats you guys! Great work on these!

• With my grandmother having to be in long term care after her latest uti just before fathers day, seeing myself in the showcase just now gave me reason to look up.  Thanks.

• harrykimharrykim Posts: 225

Thanks guys ! and congratulation to all  

And @daybird , I will use fog again only, if it becomes topic in the contest devillaugh

• harrykimharrykim Posts: 225

With my grandmother having to be in long term care after her latest uti just before fathers day, seeing myself in the showcase just now gave me reason to look up.  Thanks.

surprise crying angry enlightened indecisionfrownwinklaugh

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,815

With my grandmother having to be in long term care after her latest uti just before fathers day, seeing myself in the showcase just now gave me reason to look up.  Thanks.

So sorry to hear. I know how hard that is. I just sat for a month and a half at my dad's side in the hospital and then another nine days in hospice care. Granted he was very ill (Cancer that went into everything) and so he ended up passing away sad (though at least he isn't in any pain anymore but now I am - just of a different kind) The whole thing was especially hard. It is hard when someone you love is doing poorly health wise and there isn't much you can do but sit, wait, hope, and be there for them. Big Big HUGS! I hope she gets better very soon heart Make sure to take care of yourself heart