Lost Environment

DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,384

I bought this environment awhile ago and when going through my Product Library trying to catalogue purchases, I came across it. I didn't remember ever having used it before.

https://www.daz3d.com/interrogation-room

I think I never used it because I could never find it. I was able to locate the props for it and materials for the room and props but not the actual room itself. I have looked through my folders and can't find the "SCENE" file anywhere. I uninstalled and then re-installed it but still no luck. Based on the attached picture from DIM, can anyone tell where I might be able to find this file? When I find the props for it in My Library in Daz, I can find them and the various materials but can't for the life of me find the room itself. I even checked in my Poser files just to be safe.

Any help would be appreciated.

Capture.JPG
503 x 746 - 144K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,216

In the Content Library look under Poser Formats>My Daz 3d Library>Figures>2dfx>Interrogation Room you should apparently have a Room.cr2 file.

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,384

Thank you Richard. That was drving me nuts. I found it and saved it as a scene just in case I forget where it was again.