Uberenvironment2 and Wet Body

whispers65whispers65 Posts: 952
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I was playing around with Wet Body tonight and had no problems rendering with just the standard house lights however when I put Uber into the scene, the skin was just skin and not wet looking.

Can someone point me in the direction of what adjustments I need to make to get them to work together?

Comments

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Do you have a specular light in the scene? You need at least one aimed at the wet skin if you're using Uberenvironment.

• whispers65whispers65 Posts: 952
    edited December 1969

Do you have a specular light in the scene? You need at least one aimed at the wet skin if you're using Uberenvironment.

Thank you! Worked like a charm. I was reading and thought it might have to do with specular but didn't think of lighting in that sense and tried to do some adjustments on the Genesis figure itself (yeah, I'm still a noob that way).

Anyway, it worked really well so can add a little bit more realism to pool and shower scenes. Now, I have this and the grime-inizer working. I just wish I could do tan line as easy now.

Thanks again!

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

One useful thing to remember is that you can set lights to be specular only, so they won't interfere with any diffuse lighting you already have in play. This allows you to get the full effect from the Wet Body packs specular maps, without messing around with existing light arrangements too much.