monitor question

hello ii thought id ask for your input, i play games as well as do tons of daz studio im using my 52 in tv as a montor, i know it isn't the best for resolution, i want to buy a montor, no more then 300 because  the more i spend on one montor, i coule buy a bigger tv like 4 i want something that will put this tv to shame. my pc friend says i need to get two 26 in montors and it will be better then this tv can anyone give me your input?

Comments

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

I use my TV too :) 

• SerumSerum Posts: 256

I personally use 3 Dell 20.1 inch monitors i picked up off ebay and would fit really well in your budget.

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416

Need to know that type of video card you have, not all cards are created.  

• sorry im running a 980ti strix edition oc

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416

I prefer dual monitors smiley  Asus has monitor within your price range 22" $147 each, for dual setup, monitors are IPS 1080p.  Model C422AQ 

• HaslorHaslor Posts: 406
    Awesomefb said:

I prefer dual monitors smiley  Asus has monitor within your price range 22" $147 each, for dual setup, monitors are IPS 1080p.  Model C422AQ 

I agree Dual monitors would be best. You can move your content libray and other Tabs off to the second monitor leaving your primary monitor for a nice large View Port.

Don't bother with anything under 21.5 inches. Most of monitors below 21.5 (22) only have a 1366 x 768 screen resolution; while most of the 22 and 24's have a 1920x1080 resolution.

If you are worried about Desk space, make sure you get monitors with a VESA Mount, they will allow you to get a Mounting system that will do several things. Raise them to good Ergonomic height, take up less space on your desk, and control cables coming off them so they don't get in your way. it also will make sure your dog or cat can't knock over the monitors, because they are clamped or bolted to the Desk.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

I run two 27" monitors. I find the TV to not be sharp enough (my TV is only 720p) ;).

Laurie