Problem with the Render

James USJames US Posts: 18
edited May 2017 in New Users

This is my problem with the Render. Anyone knows anything?

00.png
1248 x 864 - 518K
Post edited by James US on

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited May 2017

James, please give more information when you ask for help- such as who you are using, what skin you loaded? Did you use someone else's skin on the model, or the one that came with it? You will get help faster that way. The first thing I would check is to see if you had your figure selected in the Scene tab, if you were changing her materials/ skin.

Post edited by Novica on
  • James USJames US Posts: 18

The skin is that came with it. This problem appear only of the models with glossy-skin. No with mat-skin. This model is P3D Morgane HD for Genesis 3 Female.

--->Sorry for my English, is not good...

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,300

It looks like a specular/Glossy problem. Are you rendering in 3dl or Iray, whichever it is check that you are using the correct surface settings and shaders for that particular engine.

I am working in 3dl render.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

When you loaded Morgane, did you have a G3F figure already in the scene? If so, when you received the pop-up dialogue that asked whether to apply the character to the existing figure, or to load a new one, which did you choose? I could be wrong, but it almost looks as though you might have two G3F's loaded, one on top of the other. You can check this in the scene tab to see if there are two shown there. Just a thought.

SixDs said:

When you loaded Morgane, did you have a G3F figure already in the scene? If so, when you received the pop-up dialogue that asked whether to apply the character to the existing figure, or to load a new one, which did you choose? I could be wrong, but it almost looks as though you might have two G3F's loaded, one on top of the other. You can check this in the scene tab to see if there are two shown there. Just a thought.

Yes. I had a G3F actor in the scene and applied the character on the G3F actor (First the Head, after the Body and at the end the Skin).