An Attempt of a "Limited Time Freebie" Message Only Email Alert Thread

1707173757685

Comments

  • Can't figure out how to get this new one to work.

  • these folks are AWFUL at describing how to use some of these codes....surprise

  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 4,523
    edited September 2020

    -

    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • "MAY-I-HAVE-ANOTHER"

  • WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 670

    And from where is that copon from?

  • Wolfwood said:

    And from where is that copon from?

    got from that purple banner thing on the top of the screen.

  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 4,523
    edited September 2020

    -

    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • daselligdasellig Posts: 2

    I can't get these to work:

    HONORARY-PC
    HONORARY-PC-SUN

    I received the e-mail 4/19 so I'm guessing they were only valid on that day? I made sure the items in my cart were specifically from the link provided near the code. This is really time consuming to figure out and it's pretty aggravating when you finally find something you want but it's too late...

  • dasellig said:

    I can't get these to work:

    HONORARY-PC
    HONORARY-PC-SUN

    I received the e-mail 4/19 so I'm guessing they were only valid on that day? I made sure the items in my cart were specifically from the link provided near the code. This is really time consuming to figure out and it's pretty aggravating when you finally find something you want but it's too late...

    Yes, I'm afraid they were specific to the day - they were given on the store promo pages for the day too.

  • daselligdasellig Posts: 2

    Yes, I'm afraid they were specific to the day - they were given on the store promo pages for the day too.

    Thank you for the information then. I was afraid that would be the case but I'm still confused as to why the banner is on the front page? I feel that they should have the time frame listed for these coupons especially if they're going to leave a placeholder banner up. I can't just drop what I'm doing to use these same day but at least the people who can got something out of it so kudos.

  • 3WC3WC Posts: 908

    Looks like this thread is overdue for another good cleaning. :/ (Including this post, lol)

  • Code "WELCOME-BACK" for those who got it in the purple banner thing....YET, again....can't get the darned code to work.frown

     

    What gives? indecision

  • "WELCOME-BACK"

    $10 dollar gift card.

    I've tried so far:

    Creating a $10 gift card in the cart

    Creating an $11.11 gift card so the total equals 10 bucks in the cart

    Using the code in the gift card slot

    Trying to redeem the code on the redeem gift card screen

    Nothing works, any ideas?

  • MarkHMarkH Posts: 79
    wdbnia223 said:

    "WELCOME-BACK"

    $10 dollar gift card.

    I've tried so far:

    Creating a $10 gift card in the cart

    Creating an $11.11 gift card so the total equals 10 bucks in the cart

    Using the code in the gift card slot

    Trying to redeem the code on the redeem gift card screen

    Nothing works, any ideas?

    Did exactly the same - no joy.

  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,700

    Going against my own rule of no conversations in this thread ...

    I don't have that message, so I don't know exactly, but usually you can't buy a Gift card with a Gift card - what does that message say exactly? Screenshot?

     

  • JackyBrownJackyBrown Posts: 420
    wdbnia223 said:

    "WELCOME-BACK"

    $10 dollar gift card.

    I've tried so far:

    Creating a $10 gift card in the cart

    Creating an $11.11 gift card so the total equals 10 bucks in the cart

    Using the code in the gift card slot

    Trying to redeem the code on the redeem gift card screen

    Nothing works, any ideas?

    Did you try using it as a COUPON CODE yet?

  • wdbnia223 said:

    "WELCOME-BACK"

    $10 dollar gift card.

    I've tried so far:

    Creating a $10 gift card in the cart

    Creating an $11.11 gift card so the total equals 10 bucks in the cart

    Using the code in the gift card slot

    Trying to redeem the code on the redeem gift card screen

    Nothing works, any ideas?

    Did you try using it as a COUPON CODE yet?

    First thing I tried.

  • CriosCrios Posts: 1,974

    Please stop to post purple banner code, they work ONLY for the people who appear. For who don't have them, doesn't work.

  • Crios said:

    Please stop to post purple banner code, they work ONLY for the people who appear. For who don't have them, doesn't work.

    I got the banner code....BUT it won't work.

  • CriosCrios Posts: 1,974
    Crios said:

    Please stop to post purple banner code, they work ONLY for the people who appear. For who don't have them, doesn't work.

    I got the banner code....BUT it won't work.

    Probably because is DAZ original only, or something like this, read the purple banner for understand how use it.

  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,850

    Check the date, I got one 28.03.2020. and it worked back then.

  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 1,271

    No Welcome Back for people who stay and stay... That's not a complaint. heart

  • ankromtankromt Posts: 32

    I got that message awhile ago and had to contact customer support to help get it working.

    This was the reply: Please add a gift card to your cart, and then apply the code into the coupon code area?

    After that I just sent the card to myself.

    Hope this helps,

    Tim

     

  • ankromt said:

    I got that message awhile ago and had to contact customer support to help get it working.

    This was the reply: Please add a gift card to your cart, and then apply the code into the coupon code area?

    After that I just sent the card to myself.

    Hope this helps,

    Tim

     

    Still WON'T WORK!

  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 4,523
    edited September 2020

    -

    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • ankromt said:

    I got that message awhile ago and had to contact customer support to help get it working.

    This was the reply: Please add a gift card to your cart, and then apply the code into the coupon code area?

    After that I just sent the card to myself.

    Hope this helps,

    Tim

     

    Still WON'T WORK!

    You're right, it doesn't. Try a CS ticket.

    Where do I clock for that?

     

    Also, I wonder of they got a monkey doing the coding for all these coupons.....indecision

  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 4,523
    edited September 2020

    -

    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • HylasHylas Posts: 2,945
    edited April 2020

    cool You guys...

    This thread is meant to notify folks of temporary freebies that are available to all.

    There is an entire thread devoted to solving sales errors, faulty coupon codes, and such: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/394241/new-report-sales-errors-here-there-s-always-another-sale#latest

    Please take it there?

    Kerya said:

    This is a new thread JUST for limited time 3D graphics freebies, not for games or permanent freebies.

    Don't post "newsletter only" freebies (like RDNA or Renderosity newsletter freebies), just publicly available limited time freebies.
    Don't post comments, please, because if somebody is subscribed to this thread they expect a new freebie when they get a new message alert.

     

     

    Post edited by Hylas on
Sign In or Register to comment.