An Attempt of a "Limited Time Freebie" Message Only Email Alert Thread

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276
    Renomista said:
    ed3D said:

_The Genesis Scifi Starter Bundle_  _alrite then_``~...

Hey, don't knock it - we get a slutty bunny girl costume just in time for Halloween. lol :)

I actually really like this bundle and am very happy with it - the sci fi corridor looks like it will be fun to render for like inside of a space ship or something. The classic rayguns look so funny! I can totally see them being used for some fun and retro type Explorer in Space type renders. AND ...FREE - Awesome! I love it! yes

Did you use Terradome and TerraLuna for the Background?

No, sadly I don't have either of those. It's from Issue 17 of DS Creative - the download link is on page 37. It's one of five freebie background images made by Alexaana. 

• ed3D said:

_The Genesis Scifi Starter Bundle_  _alrite then_``~...

Hey, don't knock it - we get a slutty bunny girl costume just in time for Halloween. lol :)

I actually really like this bundle and am very happy with it - the sci fi corridor looks like it will be fun to render for like inside of a space ship or something. The classic rayguns look so funny! I can totally see them being used for some fun and retro type Explorer in Space type renders. AND ...FREE - Awesome! I love it! yes

Her hair came out especially well, Diva. I like the old-school ray guns, too. I know I've seen a retro bodysuit in the store . . .

- Greg

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

A gentle reminder that this is supposed to be a thread with links to limited time freebies.  It is not designed as a general chat thread, there are other forums for that.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited September 2016

A gentle reminder that this is supposed to be a thread with links to limited time freebies.  It is not designed as a general chat thread, there are other forums for that.

Which is why I renamed it to "An attempt of ..." *grin*

Post edited by Kerya on
  • Heh. That Avatar is perfect for that post! :) I'll try to be silent. :) I just really liked that render. 

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679

Posting to get notified of updates so i dont miss anything.

-MJ

• MJ007 said:

Posting to get notified of updates so i dont miss anything.

-MJ

Click the star icon at the top of the thread, by the title, no need to post.

• For the chatty amongst us, I've opened a discussion thread:  http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/116146/limited-time-freebies-discussion-thread

Hopefully this will cut down on the side chats and allow this thread to focus on freebie links.

Thank you! I edited the first post with a link to your thread - I don't know how many are reading the first post, but it is worth a try.

This is a new thread JUST for limited time freebies.

Don't post "newsletter only" freebies (like RDNA or Renderosity newsletter freebies), just publicly available limited time freebies.
    Don't post comments, please, because if somebody is subscribed to this thread they expect a new freebie when they get a new message alert.
    IF you want to discuss limited time freebies, there is a discussion thread here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/116146/limited-time-freebies-discussion-thread

Sometimes people are not getting newsletters, or are getting newsletters late.
    The idea of this thread is that most (ok, not all, I know) are getting emails for new messages quite fast.

To get subscribed, just click on the "Subscribe to this thread" Star in the bar with the title of the thread. It turns yellow and you are subscribed.
    Make sure you get mail alerts for new messages in your profile: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/profile, click on the gear in the same line as your username, edit profile, notification preferences.

• SemicharmSemicharm Posts: 373

Platinum Club Anniversary 2016 - Mega Pack 1
    http://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-anniversary-2016-mega-pack-1

Comes up free away.

$116.65 and I am PC member

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

just got it for free

• SemicharmSemicharm Posts: 373
    Kerya said:

$116.65 and I am PC member

Odd... Comes up free for me, even if I'm not logged in.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,949

It is only 30% off for me now and it is 4pm, and I am not PC member, but at least I figured when those packs are arriving. And for me most of items in the free section are not free now, I think that need to be fixed. 

• galattgalatt Posts: 219

There's two new items in the Daz freebie section but they're still at full price.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

Cubebrush comes out with freebies that only run for a week, I believe...not DS formatted, but some nice OBJ's to import in many cases:  https://cubebrush.co/marketplace?freebies=true

Latest 6 are posted for this week at the link above.

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664
    3dOutlaw said:

Cubebrush comes out with freebies that only run for a week, I believe...not DS formatted, but some nice OBJ's to import in many cases:  https://cubebrush.co/marketplace?freebies=true

Latest 6 are posted for this week at the link above.

Huh..not seeing any marked free :/

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,751

Only the chair is showing as free at the moment.  

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,771

They all show as free for me, but I'm in the PC...

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

They all show up as free for me, I believe they were freebies over at RDNA (I know sluggarians were)

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

For me it's specifically not Free, costs like $2, but it is --infinity% off, lol.

infinity.jpg
    245 x 97 - 8K
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063

Like 3dOutlaw, I see Sluggians as --Infinity% Free $2.40.  Not free.

Dana

Seeing the same and I'm a PC member and logged in, so that can't be it. Maybe it's one of the latest sale bugs that haven't been stomped yet.

• it's free to me.

Wonder if maybe we have it so that's why it's not showing up free? I remember those sluggarians and I had a lot of RDNA freebies ages ago.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Yeah...it transferred over for me, so I'm not seeing it unless I unhide my already owned items.  But it's showing the $2.08 thing in my Product Library.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    mjc1016 said:

Yeah...it transferred over for me, so I'm not seeing it unless I unhide my already owned items.  But it's showing the $2.08 thing in my Product Library.

Nope, not in my Product Library.  I don't think I ever got it over there.  No biggie, it's not like I need this.

Dana

This discussion has been closed.