Genesis 3 Male Bend Deformity

I'm having a problem when bending the thigh(s) of the Genesis 3 male. When bending either or both thighs there is scooped out deformity that appears in both the upper thigh and the abdomen (see figure). I never noticed this before and it doesn't occur with my other figures. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong and how to fix this? Thanks in advance for any help.

Bend Deformity.jpg
512 x 512 - 116K

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567

I'm having trouble with distortion since installing the Hercules product could also be that 

• MardookMardook Posts: 291

Its either the Skinwalker of Duckie for G3M products. I was having a similar issues with putting the male figures arms down, the back of the arms and the sides of his torso became distorted. So, I uninstall the skinwalker product.

• wschwindwschwind Posts: 14

Thank you for the suggestions.

Unfortunately, I do not have any of the above named products, so I don't think that is the problem.

I tried uninstalling a few other products for G3M that I had installed recently, but that didn't do it either.

So, I am still at a loss.

• JackFosterJackFoster Posts: 143
    edited May 2017

If the problem exists on the base G3M, first turn on Show Hidden Properties by clicking the drop down box at the top of the parameters tab and selecting "Show Hidden Properties". Next, after you bend the legs as you did in your original image, go to Currently Used with the full figure selected, not just one of the legs.

It will show you what JCMs are being applied which are causing the distortion. By default, "pJCMThighFwd_115_L" and "pJCMThighFwd_115_R" will be applied if you bend both of the thighs, and they shouldn't be causing any distortion. If you have other morphs applied on the base figure, then they are most likely causing the issue.

Post edited by JackFoster on
  • InkuboInkubo Posts: 744

What an incredibly great tip, Jack. Thank you!

• wschwindwschwind Posts: 14

Thank you JackFoster!

Following your directions, I found the culprit. I had an older version of a free product installed, installing the updated version solved my problems!

Thanks again.