Strange distortion in the back of shoulders, upper arms and upper back on G3M

I just noticed yesterday that my characters I created with G3M have this strange distortion.  At first I thought there was something wrong with the morph I created with GenX2, but it happens with older morphs I converted months ago.  I loaded a fresh G3M, and the distortions appear on it as well.  Figure 1 is from the back.  Figure 2 is from the front.  I did purchase Cthulhiana HD, Classic Toon Duckie for Genesis 3Male. and Skinchangers.  I can't see Cthulhiana HD as the culprit because it's for G3F, but I thought I would mention it anyways.

Comments

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

I found this too and came to the forum to see if it had been reported. I think the problem is with the Skinchangers Shoulder bend JCMs, which are triggering with all G3M and not just when the morph is applied. I'll put in a support ticket. 

• BoorsmanBoorsman Posts: 238

Thank you, Redz.  I wasn't sure wich product was causing this.  I just uninstalled the Skinchangers and the Toon Duckie and now G3M is working properly.  I probably should have put in a support ticket, if I would have thought of it.