Hercules Issues-Solved

13»

Comments

• SimonWMSimonWM Posts: 924
    edited May 2017

Hmm... I assumed everyone was having the same problem, but apparently not.

When I first installed the product, none of the JCMs were being multiplied with the Hercules Body morph, and were thus activating for every G3M figure. After adding multiply information in the Properties Hierarchy, the problem went away.

If some people are having it and some aren't, could there be a problem with Daz's installer? Come to think of it, aren't there similar issues with several newly released figures and JCMs?

Edit: This is a shot in the dark, but could this (screenshot) have something to do with it? What do you have your JCM multiply information saving with, Simon?

I saw it but no.  It needs to have a multiplier when sharing morphs between two figures like in this case Hercules and Nessus Centaur torsos so it should be XtraSWOLEMultiplier.  Rest assured that was my first suspect and the one we scrutinized first but everything is setup correctly.

Post edited by SimonWM on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited May 2017

I can confirm that Hercules now plays nicely with the other morphs in my runtimesmiley

1. No issues with the nipples/ breasts of my saved characters after installing the update.

2. Armpits likewise look okay to me now. 

The geoshells still apply to the gens, but are fixable with solution mentioned previously in the thread.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • KomodoVRKomodoVR Posts: 115

SimonWM said:

Thanks for the good news Jack.  All the feedback I've had from DAZ QA is positive.  One person tells me the update that is out fixes it and the other person is unable to replicate the unusual behavior described here and says everything works perfect for him.  Hopefully the rest of the people reporting the problem in this thread will report back with good news too.

Good news! Just letting you know that the update has come through and resolved the issue, thanks!

2017-05-26 Updated Hercules has fixed the issue.png
    1920 x 1080 - 722K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203

@pmonsta, you are the master of annotated screenshots!!!! Not only are they super informative, they are super entertaining. yes

pmonsta said:

SimonWM said:

Thanks for the good news Jack.  All the feedback I've had from DAZ QA is positive.  One person tells me the update that is out fixes it and the other person is unable to replicate the unusual behavior described here and says everything works perfect for him.  Hopefully the rest of the people reporting the problem in this thread will report back with good news too.

Good news! Just letting you know that the update has come through and resolved the issue, thanks!

I'm so glad everything is good in the universe once more whew!  By the way brilliant work Pmonsta! LOL

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,255

Quick Question; did the Nessus Centaur (without the Hercules base) have the same kind of issues? 

edited May 2017
    JOdel said:

Quick Question; did the Nessus Centaur (without the Hercules base) have the same kind of issues? 

The Hercules issue was something not everyone got.  I have not had reports with Nessus but if there was a problem for certain people like with Hercules the fix covers both.

Post edited by SimonWM on
  • Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 1,740

So Hercules' nipples have been fixed?! My nipples are happy to hear it!

smiley

• gerterasmusgerterasmus Posts: 287
    And so ends Nipplegate.
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,189
    edited May 2017
    And so ends Nipplegate.

And it happened so soon! surprise

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,189

So Hercules' nipples have been fixed?! My nipples are happy to hear it!

smiley

Do they "explode with delight"? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04S03wDrtSo