Transfer Utility goof..

I accidently gave my Genesis 3 Female the bone of a dress while using Transfer Utility. Now all my Genesis 3 Females are sharing that bone rigging. How do I fix this?

Comments

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526

If all character of genesis3female show added dress bone (though I feel it is somehow useful^^;), genesis3female.dsf have been overwritten.  you may better uninstall genesis3female starter essential kit, then re-install it again. 

then when you modify rig or mesh of daz products,  you may better not save it as figure or prop with same name. save it as subset or scene, or save it as different figure. then original base figure data will not be overwritten. 

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526

but if you have not saved it yet,, close daz studio, then re-open it may remove problem I feel.

• tommyd79tommyd79 Posts: 6
    edited May 2017

Sorry. Turned out it was just the G3F models in that particular scene. So it didn't overwrite anything, thankfully. Unfortunately I was creating unique characters that may have to be re-created.

Anyway.. thank you for the help.

This topic can be closed, if that is possible.

Post edited by tommyd79 on
  • Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728

Somehow I managed to give my G3F floppy, weird-bendy wrists. I think I must have done this while testing something out. I had to go the uninstall/re-install route.