Worlds Edge's Trials And Errors

167891012»

Comments

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416

Oh my gosh, I found you, Rofl !!!!  My long lost vampire fan friend.  I forgot your user name, ding dong me.......  Wow ! your creations are fantastic !!! wink 

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145
    AJ2112 said:

Oh my gosh, I found you, Rofl !!!!  My long lost vampire fan friend.  I forgot your user name, ding dong me.......  Wow ! your creations are fantastic !!! wink 

Hiiiii. Are you watching V Wars on Netflix?  I just started!

Yes, I finished watching V Wars last night.  Show was decent, not enough vamp entertainment for me though, really strange watching Ian Somerhalder as family man and doctor, enjoy show. 

AJ2112 said:

Yes, I finished watching V Wars last night.  Show was decent, not enough vamp entertainment for me though, really strange watching Ian Somerhalder as family man and doctor, enjoy show. 

I've only watched the first eppie and yeah, a mild-mannered Ian/Damon feels kind of strange lol  Once Christmas/New Year are over, I think I will work on vampy renders.  You got me in the mood.

Your just getting started, not gonna spoil it for ya.  Agree, sort of strange after watching Damon character for 8 seasons.  Not gonna lie, I miss The Originals, I end up watching it again, Rofl !!!!  I haven't done any vamps in a very long time to, very cool your gonna work on some fang renders.  Now you got me in the mood, Lol !!!  Let the fang scenes begin, have fun wink     

Sounds good!

I'm also watching Legacies, but it's not as good as The Originals.  I may re-watch TVD soonish, your fault lol

I didn't like Legacies at all, to teeny boppish for me, Rofl !!!!  If you haven't seen, check out a show called Wynonna Earp, not a vamp show, but she battles demons, alot of em look like vamps.  I loved the show, super entertaining. 

If you haven't seen, tv show Van Helsing, it's about vamps.  

Beat you to it, I rewatched TVD a few months ago, then The Originals.......  I fast forward through Elena parts, Lol !! She makes me cringe.  

What is your favorite vamp movie ?? I love all of em, specially Bram Stoker Dracula, but my most favored is 30 day's of night.  Wicked  devil   

I love Underworld, I have a crush on Selene, Lol !! I have a huge framed poster of Selene, Blade, Queen of the damned, Interview vampire......  .

Enjoy show, let me know what you think ?            

Color version is in my gallery.

Elf bw.jpg
    3000 x 3236 - 2M
    AJ2112 said:

I didn't like Legacies at all, to teeny boppish for me, Rofl !!!!  If you haven't seen, check out a show called Wynonna Earp, not a vamp show, but she battles demons, alot of em look like vamps.  I loved the show, super entertaining. 

If you haven't seen, tv show Van Helsing, it's about vamps.  

Beat you to it, I rewatched TVD a few months ago, then The Originals.......  I fast forward through Elena parts, Lol !! She makes me cringe.  

What is your favorite vamp movie ?? I love all of em, specially Bram Stoker Dracula, but my most favored is 30 day's of night.  Wicked  devil   

I love Underworld, I have a crush on Selene, Lol !! I have a huge framed poster of Selene, Blade, Queen of the damned, Interview vampire......  .

Enjoy show, let me know what you think ?            

I do watch Van Helsing too.  I love a lot of Vamp movies, including Twilight (don't sass me, lol).  I love Underworld/Selene, agreed.  Did you ever watch the TV series, Kindred?  Loved that, sad it was only a season.  So many good ones, too many to name.  

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I am also watching VWars on Netflix, so far not to bad a story!

I am also huge fan of Vamp stories, my fav one is and will always be "Bram Stokers Dracula"

I also like Blade, Interview with a Vampire, Dusk till Dawn, 30 Days of Night, Vampire In Brooklyn, Underworld, Twilight (Yes I do like Vamps that sparkle)

I am also watching VWars on Netflix, so far not to bad a story!

I am also huge fan of Vamp stories, my fav one is and will always be "Bram Stokers Dracula"

I also like Blade, Interview with a Vampire, Dusk till Dawn, 30 Days of Night, Vampire In Brooklyn, Underworld, Twilight (Yes I do like Vamps that sparkle)

Glad to hear I'm not alone to like sparkly vamps lol. Love all your vamp picks. I love the Landon character both because he is good looking but also fangs!

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

I love The Originals!! I sure was upset when I watched the last episode.  And I agree with Worlds_Edge that Legacies is not as good.  I have not see this V Wars but it has been a bit since I have been on Netflix will have to check it out, thanks for the heads up.    I don't think there are many Vamp shows/movies I haven't seen, books also- love to read!

Landon was a insta-buy for me!!  And the werewolf option, awesome!!

Daventaki said:

I love The Originals!! I sure was upset when I watched the last episode.  And I agree with Worlds_Edge that Legacies is not as good.  I have not see this V Wars but it has been a bit since I have been on Netflix will have to check it out, thanks for the heads up.    I don't think there are many Vamp shows/movies I haven't seen, books also- love to read!

Landon was a insta-buy for me!!  And the werewolf option, awesome!!

I'm enjoying Legacies but it is the teenie bopper version of The Originals, and in my view cannot compete.  Glad to see there are lots of vamp and wolf fans lol  I really liked "Being Human" US version (haven't seen the UK version).  If you haven't seen it, it is about a vamp and a werewolf who become roomates and try to live like humans/reject or curtail their bio needs.  

edited December 2019
    AJ2112 said:
    I do watch Van Helsing too.  I love a lot of Vamp movies, including Twilight (don't sass me, lol).  I love Underworld/Selene, agreed.  Did you ever watch the TV series, Kindred?  Loved that, sad it was only a season.  So many good ones, too many to name.  

Awesome !! VH was a bit slow in the beginning for me.  Twilight !!!! what ! Rofl !!  Twilight was oustanding.  Really enjoyed the series.  Yeah, I'm into wolves to, just could never create a decent werewolf scene.  

Sorry, never heard of or seen Kindred, but looked it up, show came out in 96, I certainly would have watched. 

Did you ever watch tv show Castlevania on Netflix, show is still available, animated Dracula/vampire hunter show, I really enjoyed the show. 

Post edited by AJ2112 on
    AJ2112 said:
    AJ2112 said:

Did you ever watch tv show Castlevania on Netflix, show is still available, animated Dracula/vampire hunter show, I really enjoyed the show. 

No, I'll have to check it out!

Having fun rendering DM's new character, Nikolai.  Love him to bits.  I've posted him with a couple  expressions on page 75 of Novica's thread.  Here is a close up render of the character, and then a link to a full body slightly post worked render in my gallery.

Nicolai test.jpg
    1479 x 1632 - 519K
    edited April 2020

Test render of Oso's character - Friedrich.  Slightly more post worked version in my gallery here.

Post edited by Worlds_Edge on
    edited May 2020

Uncropped version is in gallery here.

In Contemplation - cropped.jpg
    1002 x 854 - 747K

This is just a test render, not fully posed or rendered.  I didn't take care of poke thrus either, but I kind of liked how it came out.

Gwendolyn with turbulent hair mn dress - test render .jpg
    1000 x 904 - 1M
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Some of the best art is done out of testing!!

Too true @Saphirewild

It feels like forever since I last rendered and posted anything.  I tested out Headshop 13 today, and my discussion about it is here on page 2.  Using the product and other products (particularly the materials from another product, I came up with the following character.  A less photoshopped version is in the gallery here, and lists the products used. 

half rendered model 1with Albany materials and make up - picture.jpg
    1412 x 1778 - 1M
    edited July 2021

I'm repeating myself, but omg, it's been a while since I last posted a render.  Time to start using my assets more!

Smoke break.png
    2315 x 2000 - 5M

This cute/fun character is Esra. Original render (with quick back light via photoshop), and then tooned up with photoshop. He comes with hair, clothing, weapons and poses. Adorable and versatile.

esra .png
    1500 x 1296 - 2M
    esra tooned.png
    1500 x 1296 - 2M
  • I experimented with art breeder and then used facegen to create  this character

It wasn't the result I wanted, so then I changed her mats and dial spun morphs and got this character, from whom I get some boho vibes lol:

And then I change her hair to test a different look, though I didn't render all the way so it is a bit rough:

Then I used the character with her new hair in a "being asked to dance" scene in my gallery.

different hair ethel.png
    746 x 964 - 798K
    edited September 2021

Decided to add a glow effect.

different hair ethel - added a glow layer etc.png
    746 x 964 - 905K
  • Playing around with Brigitte and Zoro

Brigitte test.png
    2340 x 2591 - 6M
    edited September 2021

Just messing around with photoshop/photo manip. First is a render of Ariel, second is Ariel with a lot of photomanip/bashing to change her look for fun. 

Aria 1.png
    1770 x 2441 - 6M
    Aria 2.png
    1770 x 2441 - 4M
  • This one is a cross between Ariel and Brigitte

Aria brigitte ballet copy.png
    3000 x 2591 - 2M
  • carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

Worlds_Edge said:

I experimented with art breeder and then used facegen to create  this character

It wasn't the result I wanted, so then I changed her mats and dial spun morphs and got this character, from whom I get some boho vibes lol:

And then I change her hair to test a different look, though I didn't render all the way so it is a bit rough:

Then I used the character with her new hair in a "being asked to dance" scene in my gallery.

What hair are you using on her?

• @Carrie57 I am using Ethel hair.