Loading prop help

Hello. I am at my wit's end on trying to get my Eastern Nights Tent to load. Everything is on my E drive. I made sure I pointed ALL content installs to that. But for some reason, it won't load that one thing I even tried manually selecting every item in the scene and manually apply the textures. And yes, everything is in its little folder where it should be when I installed DAZ. I just drag and drop my content files.

I am running Windows 10 64 bit if that helps as well.

Capture.PNG
571 x 716 - 64K
Capture2.PNG
1343 x 742 - 202K
Capture3.PNG
899 x 663 - 108K
Capture4.PNG
625 x 693 - 54K

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

You have an extra folder in the hierarchy:  the folder "DAZ Content" is your content folder, but there's a "My DAZ 3D Library" folder underneath it, so the Data and Runtime folders are not directly under "DAZ Content".

• Ah. So merge the folders? Of course, now I have a new problem, all the pics are now big exclamations. I haven't merged folders yet. I closed Daz, reopened it and I got that all exclamations except for installed content.

• Ah. So merge the folders? Of course, now I have a new problem, all the pics are now big exclamations. I haven't merged folders yet. I closed Daz, reopened it and I got that all exclamations except for installed content.

well nevermind, DAZ was being a son of a glitch

well nevermind, DAZ was being a son of a glitch

still working on getting that tent to work