Change individual eye heights in Genesis ?

HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924
edited April 2017 in Daz Studio Discussion

Now I know it has to be possible but I havent been able to find the 'command' for this.

I can find change eye heights, width etc, but not individual ones.

Any clues where it is hidden are very welcome :)

Post edited by Headwax on

Comments

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,802

hmmm.. I don't think there is for individual eyes... apart from the eyelids and brows

but not to worry just take Genesis into the modelling room select soft selection ( adjust to your needs ) and move the eye ( and bits of the eye ) around to where you want it..

G1eyeup.jpg
    380 x 385 - 19K
  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924

thanks Stezza, but there has to be an inbuilt morph :) ? love your work as usual

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526

http://www.sharecg.com/v/58198/favorite/21/DAZ-Studio/DieTryings-182-V4-Morphs-for-Genesis

It have many individual part morphs.  thanks  "DieTrying and "SickleYield" 

die.JPG
    1205 x 915 - 154K
  • StezzaStezza Posts: 7,802

That would be usefull... thanks for the link kitakoredaz

I could of swore this was in the Carrara board..... I must be losing it! 

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526

Then those morphs do not adjust rig automatic to fit current morphed shape, then if you change shape drastically by morph ,  you may need to set eye rig

by joint editor  sub menu > edit> Adjust rigging to the shape option,  to locate eye rig  correctly. 

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924

http://www.sharecg.com/v/58198/favorite/21/DAZ-Studio/DieTryings-182-V4-Morphs-for-Genesis

It have many individual part morphs.  thanks  "DieTrying and "SickleYield" 

kitakoredaz   greetings,

thank you for that link and the explanation!

that's a great resource

cheers

@Stezza, oh, at your young age :) No I moved it just to keep you on your toes :)

Happy weekend almost!