New Store Issue?

JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I added some new Plat Club items to my cart all of them $1.99 items that I wonted. When I got to Check out I was shown a total of

$0.00 <<<< I knew it was wrong but that is wahat I saw everytime I viewed my Cart. Drop down 0.00 in the Check out 0.00.<br />
I did get charged the proper amount but that NEEDS fixed. I MUST know what I'm spending when I check out. Before I check out.

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I added some new Plat Club items to my cart all of them $1.99 items that I wonted. When I got to Check out I was shown a total of

$0.00 <<<< I knew it was wrong but that is wahat I saw everytime I viewed my Cart. Drop down 0.00 in the Check out 0.00.<br />
    I did get charged the proper amount but that NEEDS fixed. I MUST know what I'm spending when I check out. Before I check out.

Wow! I can imagine the rush on the store if you hadn't been charged the correct amount lol.

• Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Perhaps not a totally "new" problem. I got that $0.00 amount for my cart the last day of May. It did show up properly on the final page and was charged properly, though. But I did do a double take, a double add to the cart (still $0.00), a double check for the send-through, and a double check of the order detail to make sure what was actually billed. It was a tiny amount with a large inner reservation and a similar amount of effort, so to speak.