Tell Us! Links To Favorite Gallery / Art Studio Renders

Comments

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited March 2018

Updated #'s 1,3,4.  Off to check all the new stuff.

Hi @IceDragonArt,

As always, I love your renders smiley. Thank you for sharing your most recent ones!

I wanted you to be aware that your link to "Pastel Sweetheart Tulip" goes to your render "Captured" instead. However, I looked up your Tulip image and commented but I thought you would want to know.

Post edited by Stormlyght on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

added a new one in my list.. enjoy :)

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

Added my latest to my listsmiley

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

I kind of wish people would post their latest favorites here.... I don't want to have to scroll backward. =-)

I kind of wish people would post their latest favorites here.... I don't want to have to scroll backward. =-)

When Novica set this up she wanted us to have the links in one post, link back to that post, and just post that we updated the list.

edited March 2018

Ah I get it now. Well... I guess I’m too lazy to go and do that. That’s okay. Carry on. =-)

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited March 2018

Ah I get it now. Well... I guess I’m too lazy to go and do that. That’s okay. Carry on. =-)

People can put a link to their post, and as they add new ones, they are always at the bottom of their post and marked with New. Otherwise the thread would be cluttered and everyone's links scattered about. It's easy to click a link, but people have to remember to give it to you. :) 

Post edited by Novica on
    edited March 2018

Hmm. Couldn't they do both?

Post edited by Serene Night on

Added a portrait render to my list at the #10 slot!

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333
    dawnblade said:

Very nice, dawnblade.  Excellent portrait.

Here is a landscape using TerraDome 3.  I was surprised by how little effort it required to achieve stunning results.  Render time was about 10 minutes.

Slot 9:  Dracorn's List

dracorn said:
    dawnblade said:

Very nice, dawnblade.  Excellent portrait.

Thank you so much, dracorn! smiley

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited April 2018

Hi,

I've updated my list, item number two. Or you can view the new render, "Butterfly Maiden," directly in my gallery.

Trish

Post edited by Stormlyght on
  • evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440
    edited April 2018

I can't figure out how to link to my list, but I re-ordered and updated. Here's the "new" section.

1. Union New 4/30/18
    2. Danger, Will Robinson (2) New 4/30/18
    3. Save The Cheerleader, Save The World New 4/30/18
    4. The Very Last Time We Danced Together...? New 4/30/18

​Also I recognize that I am still being horribly remiss, I caught up on a few but not all.  I'm on holiday soon, and you are all on my list of things to do while enjoying my rest.

Full List here

Post edited by evilded777 on
    edited April 2018

@evilded777   Not a problem. So you'll know for future reference (and throughout the rest of the forums) all you do is click the date (or time, if you're on the same day) of the post you want to show people, and copy the URL. (Right click, copy.)   

Your post would be this URL:
    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/2312046/#Comment_2312046

I know you know how to do the rest, but for others who haven't ever linked anything, here's the rest of it: 

Then in your new post, type in whatever words you want, like Click Here,  and highlight with your mouse. Go right above this textbox and find the chainlink icon, click it, and paste in the URL. (Right click, paste.)  Please also click the tab in the popup where it says Target and in the dropdown, New Window (_blank)  It's forum ettiquette to not have people leave the thread they're on, as many are used to X'ing out and they will leave Daz completely.  

Post edited by Novica on

Thanks for that handy tip, @Novica.  I think, perhaps, I did know that at one point.  Something more important like movie dialogue must have overwritten it.

Well, it's not very intuitive. I remember when the new forums first appeared, everyone was wondering how the heck to get the post URL. The time- really? Yeah, that's clear as mud. 

edited May 2018

Have a new one in my list now, keep in mind it is a WIP still, and I likely replace the link when I get the actual one up and about. But with thunder and lighting yesterday I never got to render it over night (that portrait only came to around 5% after over 2 hours... *sigh*) Anyhow, enjoy my Hawkmaster.. I do have more things planned for this man *smirks*

And realised I had never put up Aware in the list, so did that too :)

My list

Post edited by Carola O on

Wondering if this group may know if there is a similar group that is focussed on critiques?

edited May 2018

Replaced the link to the Hawkmaster WIP with the link to the final version of the portrait, still keeping the wip in the gallery for now :) It's not many changes, most of it is less grainy due to it being able to render until finished (full night render) and a slight change in the hue of his eyes (added a little orange/yellow to his iris)

Wondering if this group may know if there is a similar group that is focussed on critiques?

Sorry, I can't be any help there. If I spot one, I'll let you know, but I don't do a lot of other-sites surfing anymore. Lack of time :) 

Why not start one?

And added another new one on my list, replacing one of the old ones this time :) 

Carola O said:

And added another new one on my list, replacing one of the old ones this time :) 

Nice work Carola O - my favorite is Aware... which says a lot since I typically prefer fantasy/sci-fi to modern military.    

edited May 2018

And another new one to the list, hope you ladies and gentlemen enjoy the trio of hunky hunters ^^ Not sure if it is my computer who is getting in a funky mood, or if something else is bugging. But for some reason the picture doesn't properly show in the galleries pages, but when clicking on it one get to the page and see it properly. *sighs*

Got them listed as New. I didn't get a notification so if you folks ever post a new one and the main list doesn't show it after a day or two, please PM me because it means I didn't get notified. Love the smoke curling up in the coffee cups @carolao

I've got a new one in my list: New Render

The humor is a little twisted - hope you like it!

Hey, nice job on the hunters, Carola O!

The coloring reminds me of a slightly aged photograph.  Good work!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

OK, So I've made my Top Ten Gallery easier to see.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/2334536/#Comment_2334536

While I do like that format, nonesuch00 - the links take me to the enlarged picture detail, not on the page where I can make a like or a comment.  And since there are some great renders that I missed, I would very much like to hand out likes and comments.