Dante 7

jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Start your render engines!!!

I can't decide whether I like him or not - I'd love to see some renders of his skin, so I can make up my mind. 

Comments

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

I can't figure out what the 'Mature Expressive' thing is about. Does he have aging morphs built in or something?

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    jakiblue said:

I can't decide whether I like him or not - I'd love to see some renders of his skin, so I can make up my mind. 

Same here really on the fence about him do though like the look of the Idris hair and the Greek god outfit. Can't really afford the Pro bundle splashed out on the new stonemason set and the squirrel yesterday - was suppose to be my last purchase for a while.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

the Idris hair is definitely in my cart - looks VERY different and weird, which of course, I love. LOL.

I rendered Ivan the other day, for the first time since I got him, and was stunned at how fantastic his face and skin turned out - so I'm really curious whether Dante is going to be the same: so-so in the promos, brilliant in real rendering.  

scorpio said:
    jakiblue said:

Same here really on the fence about him do though like the look of the Idris hair and the Greek god outfit. Can't really afford the Pro bundle splashed out on the new stonemason set and the squirrel yesterday - was suppose to be my last purchase for a while.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Email newsletter says "dante 7 - the genesis 3 war horse"...what does that mean? I thought it meant there was something new for the DAZ horse. 

• For those of you with the Bonus Buyer...make sure to look.  The Dante Pro Bundle is $35!  If you buy one of the horse selections, it brings it down to $29 plus one of the horse things.  I bought the Daz Big Cat 2 and the Real Fur plus the Mighty King poses along with the Dante Pro Bundle...then, used my platinum club coupon for a total checkout of $37.

I hadn't planned on buying any more stuff today.  But, I figured, "What the heck?...Even if I don't need Dante, there are several good outfits and pose sets included."

Anyway, if you aren't a bonus buyer, buy something cheap first.  Your banner will be back up and you can get the deal on Dante and the horse stuff.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313

Yep Love Ivan.

With the extra bonus buyer discount and my PC coupon the bundle comes down to just over $29 - which means if i want the hair and the outfit I might as well get the bundle... 

• Write IdeaWrite Idea Posts: 291

I just bought the Pro Bundle.  I've been waiting for a Greecian male set for awhile, and I think it's totally worth the purchase  It'll be a good companion set to G3F's Hellenic dress .  Character textures are great!  My only critism would be the Greek God Outfit "laurel" is more of a forehead piece, rather than a full laurel crown (DirtyFairy & Nikisatez did a great job on it, though).

I used Gianni7's face morph on this render instead of Dante7's.

Now all we need is an updated Pharaohic set for G3M/G3F, and my inner historical nerd will be very pleased.

Test.png
    1920 x 1080 - 671K
  • Mr BowenMr Bowen Posts: 396

He looks a lot like Genevieve. At times, characters look a bit too much alike. Personally, I feel there needs to be more variety in the faces.

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    Now all we need is an updated Pharaohic set for G3M/G3F, and my inner historical nerd will be very pleased.

We already did the female..  Male is soo......  nope, not gonna say it.  wink

(hmm... 6 posts.. you're probably too new here to get the joke..  oh well, someone will explain it)

Fisty said:

(hmm... 6 posts.. you're probably too new here to get the joke..  oh well, someone will explain it)

You did the Egyptian Outfit?  Great job!  I bought it the second I saw it!

And you're right, I don't comment that much, but I've been Poser'ing(?) since 2003.  The original v2/m2 Egyptian sets were what got me into Poser back in the day.  Maveris had an AMAZING Ancient Egyptian crown set that I requested, but lost it when my old computer crashed.  The details s/he did with all the crowns were fantastic.

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
    edited March 2019

Post edited by HorusRa on

It's coming.. and it's huge.  cheeky

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

I'm not complaining about a new male, especially after Daz practically gave away Elijah 7 and Tween Ryan 7. Thanks Daz! He looks like Genevieve's brother, like AlFan created him. I wonder if his skin is like Genevieve's? I like both hairs, both pose sets, both companion characters, the Greek God Outfit is a welcome addition, and the Ugly Dave pants could be useful with a package morph. Like Genevieve, his combination with other Core males seems to add something new, if not special, to the G3M gene pool. I would get him now if I had not exhausted all possible 3D finances.

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

Dante looks like Michael 7's brother, so, in my eyes, not so different. I'm on the fence with him.

• So, when I put the Dante 7 Pro Bundle in my cart, it recommends the Dante 7 HD Add On for free. However, it shows up as $35.95 in the cart. I can't figure out if this is a real add-on or not because when I click on it in my cart it takes me to a "404 Not Found."

Anyone else experiencing this?

J

IMG_0295.PNG
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

I haven't been able to get a successful fit for Ad Gladio (either version) right arm armour (Manica Murmillo) for G3M; so, I'm really happy to have Thracian Gladiator Outfit as an option.

• I don't get the Dante 7 HD Add-on and if I search for it in the store, it doesn't find it. I also don't see anything called the Genesis 3 War Horse unless I'm just overlooking it.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited April 2017

Dante looks like Michael 7's brother, so, in my eyes, not so different. I'm on the fence with him.

Really? Because this guy looks like a bridge between Leo and Ivan.

Either way, we have a male coming-out first this month, so it makes me wonder if the female is going to be a surprise or if we're going to get a second male like with Elijah and Deamon.

Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • KevinH said:

I don't get the Dante 7 HD Add-on and if I search for it in the store, it doesn't find it. I also don't see anything called the Genesis 3 War Horse unless I'm just overlooking it.

Genesis 3 War Horse seems to mean Dante rather than a horse product, though they are linking the horse category in the offers.

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,757
    edited April 2017

@Write Idea

could you see see what the discount is for the giftcard now that you grabbed the Pro Bundle. Does it still stack or stuck at 10%.

A bunch of us want to know if the gift card can be purchased AFTER getting the Pro Bundle.

And the horse category does not reflect a 60% discount for much of the offerings.

Post edited by Griffin Avid on
  • RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited April 2017
    Fisty said:

I'm over 2,500 posts and I'm not entirely sure what you mean, either...

Post edited by RCDeschene on

Daz Soon (tm) has historically meant sometime in the nice couple of years.  So when something is actually coming soon we don't use "soon".  Shortly?  Very near future?

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,861

He seems interesting though kind of.....redundant? The strong man/woman warriror theme seems to be getting a lot of attention this generation :D 
    I really like his skin textures, not a big fan of the base shape but the two characters in the Pro bundle do look amazing : )

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
    edited March 2019

Post edited by HorusRa on
  • N-RArtsN-RArts Posts: 1,436

I saw the name and got excited because of a certain video game series that I love.

My Mum isn't that keen (I talk to her about Daz), and I'm on the fence (because of Leo and Ivan). I thought there might've been plans for a Beatrice 7 (or going back the that game series - Trish 7). But if the female has already been released...   

avxp said:

@Write Idea

could you see see what the discount is for the giftcard now that you grabbed the Pro Bundle. Does it still stack or stuck at 10%.

A bunch of us want to know if the gift card can be purchased AFTER getting the Pro Bundle.

And the horse category does not reflect a 60% discount for much of the offerings.

I did one for $100, and it said I owed $90. So, it looks like it's stuck at 10%. I'm guessing that's the Bonus Buyer discount? But it says you can't apply that discount towards gift cards, so I dunno. 

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Fisty said:

Daz Soon (tm) has historically meant sometime in the nice couple of years.  So when something is actually coming soon we don't use "soon".  Shortly?  Very near future?

Not today is best. :)

• either I'm really old be 45 this year cause I am suprised a lot of you don't get the war horse meaning as it has two for example back in the day when I was younger men that were considered hunks were called stallions aand war horse well he is a warrior so thought it was kinda obvious there and of course there's the term hung like a horse but of course they'd never mean that

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882

For those of you with the Bonus Buyer...make sure to look.  The Dante Pro Bundle is $35!  If you buy one of the horse selections, it brings it down to $29 plus one of the horse things.  I bought the Daz Big Cat 2 and the Real Fur plus the Mighty King poses along with the Dante Pro Bundle...then, used my platinum club coupon for a total checkout of $37.

I hadn't planned on buying any more stuff today.  But, I figured, "What the heck?...Even if I don't need Dante, there are several good outfits and pose sets included."

Anyway, if you aren't a bonus buyer, buy something cheap first.  Your banner will be back up and you can get the deal on Dante and the horse stuff.

Yeah.  Unfortunately unless someone has a way to bring him down to about $11 - and that includes any "extra" purchases, he's going to have to wait for the next sale for me.  MM has wiped me out.

(I want that on the record.  I'm not not buying him because "guy stuff", I'm not buying him 'cause I'm broke.  :P )

• either I'm really old be 45 this year cause I am suprised a lot of you don't get the war horse meaning as it has two for example back in the day when I was younger men that were considered hunks were called stallions aand war horse well he is a warrior so thought it was kinda obvious there and of course there's the term hung like a horse but of course they'd never mean that

Unless you bought the Pro Bundle...