Gentle paladin armor

2»

Comments

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

it's not so much the actual posing of the hand, it's smart propping it to her hand, getting it into her hand.  

jakiblue said:

Is there a hand pose for the sword? Or does it only load on the hip in the scabbard?

Has anyone tried using a different hand pose from a different weapons set?  This sometimes works.  sometimes not...

• Bluebird 3DBluebird 3D Posts: 995

I am so happy to see this well received!

I try to do a mix of skimpware vs full body coverage such as this one to give both crowds a mix of choices.

This one was a lot of fun to work on.

2 things of note:

- The issue with the 3Delight Christmas freebie was a conversion problem. A kind forum visitor offered free set of those before I could send an update out and I am so grateful. I will try to track down that link when I am back in my office. My other sets do not have that issue. It was a unique issue.

2 - This set should have come with both right and left hand poses, right and left hand preloads and right and left hand zero options. I will look into what might have happened here, again, when I am back in my office. I just wanted to let you guys know that! Most likely: I forgot to upload them. *blush*

I am really glad you guys like this one. There is more like it heading down the pipeline. :)

ah excellent! If it gets updated, I'll definitely be picking it up then! 

2 - This set should have come with both right and left hand poses, right and left hand preloads and right and left hand zero options. I will look into what might have happened here, again, when I am back in my office. I just wanted to let you guys know that! Most likely: I forgot to upload them. *blush*

I am really glad you guys like this one. There is more like it heading down the pipeline. :)

• nattaruknattaruk Posts: 526
    edited March 2017

Following a tip from @Novica's review thread, here's a simple render trying to show the versatility of this costume; this is the under armour dress used on its own. Texture is from https://www.daz3d.com/jeanne

olympia underdress bmr.png
    1000 x 800 - 1M
    Post edited by nattaruk on
  • Bluebird 3DBluebird 3D Posts: 995

The following Gentle Paladin Hand Poses & Preloads have been sent into QA and should be provided as a product update when they are all set:

Gentle Paladin Sword L Hand Pose Zero.duf
    Gentle Paladin Sword L Hand Pose.duf
    Gentle Paladin Sword L Hand.duf
    Gentle Paladin Sword R Hand Pose Zero.duf
    Gentle Paladin Sword R Hand Pose.duf
    Gentle Paladin Sword R Hand.duf

Thanks again for the dialog with this outfit!

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,655

^cool :)
    This is a great outfit :)

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

very happy to have it.

between this release and valandar's tunics and maille outfit, it's been a great month for battleworthy g3f armor.

:)

j

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

lol I didn't even know it came with a sword, I just saw non skimp wear armor and bought it without looking to see what else it came with! Then when I used it I just went into my armor and grabbed a sword that looked like it was going to be the length I wanted, so still didn't realize it had it's own sword. 

It worked nicely when I posed her on the horse, I didn't have to fiddle with it at all. Which was a relief because I am soooo bad at posing dresses!!   

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,905

The thing I love about sensible armor is that it doesn't look silly on men and you can always make it cover LESS, if you want.

Just checking, did this get an update for the hand poses etc?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,653
    jakiblue said:

Just checking, did this get an update for the hand poses etc?

Yes, the swords that load parented to a hand pose the hand to match.

Thanks Richard.