Can check flip normal more clear in daz studio?

I know genesis2female tongue always show clear  flip normal poligon ,then I hope someone or vendor had sent support ticket already,(because there are many character, and mate released for genesis2F, and tongue morphs,too, then I do not believe, they could not find it.)

but I still see it, then it means daz do not plan to correct it?   or no one report such thing ?

It is clear enogh when g2f mouse open with base resolution . or genesis2F user always keep high resolution in 3d view, and seldom open mouse etc to make expression or vismes , , Then only strange  user like me, use tongue pose  for genesis2female? cheeky

or if  it is kind of secret symbol to protect daz product from pirate , to confirm the model is made from daz genesis2,  

(though most of pirate should correct it, I believe,, then only pirate product will correct normal of the poligon,,I feel,,)

or it is kind of daz famous joke as same as genesis1 kiss by pose controller,, and leg nail extend?    

Then I hope to know if there is clear vislble guide to check normal flip in daz studio, or not.  or we approximately find i, when the poligon turn black,with 3d view shading mode, then confirm?  

Because Check normal  of  poligon is basic thing I believe, then if user find about product, usually report it ,I feel.   or check female figure tongue poligon normal is bad manner and stupid thing for 3d artist? smiley

G2f.JPG
720 x 683 - 74K