Support please!

hello everyone my name is Tony,
I started from very little time to learn about this fabulous program and unfortunately am not expert like most of you, so I need technical support to figure out how I did to change the complex settings in the program and to render 3DL much like iray but my pc does not allow me to use the iray so because slow so now I want to understand what I have changed but I do not remember.

Use the DAZ Studio version 4.9 (64-bit)

I did a screen image that was to render, the next very similar to preview the rendered image, as I did? I do not remember precisely, help me please.

obey my rendering seem to come out directly from the skin!

I do not understand anything

I tried to repeat the process to try to remember but with other models the render is not like I did with this, I changed without remembering how I had done, now if there is any industry expert who can explain to me perhaps with a tutorial how to to thank him in advance.

Hello

Cattura.PNG
1366 x 768 - 151K
test render.png
1500 x 1500 - 328K

Comments

• I'm not quite sure what you mean - do you want a 3Delight render to look like the OpenGL preview?

• Yes, and I would understand why I can not with other models I configured the model rendered as you see in the image on the right but I can not set up another model with the same rendering feature like the one I did the first time, I did not understand how I did it, I did it at random but do not understand how I managed to do, but setting did with the first rendering one can transfer to another model? Let me explain, if I create a first material presets to use it on another model I charge all the textures of the just saved template? Then I have to manually change the textures of a character to another right? But how do I quickly transfer all inclusive genitals if the preset is not there? Then to be understood as it should do because with a preset does not change throughout the model.

I hope to have written properly.

• Explain, please, if I have done this process you call:
    Daz Daz Studio 4.9 Original Figures Skins Material Optimization?

I explained how you adjust the models and optimized material?  sad ????

• You can apply the settings without chnaging the textures by holding down the ctrl key (cmd on the Mac) when you double-click the preset, then in the dialogue that opens selectiong Ignore for the Maps option. However, therea re limits to how much this will help - there are a lot of potentially mappable properties, and exactly which ones exist will vary between shaders, so simply keeping the maps and applying the settings won't always give the hoped for results.

• tony90rocktony90rock Posts: 13
    edited March 2017

Hello, you ok I tried and loaded from the saved preset pattern 1 I held down the Ctrl key and I did as you told me, and the test was ok.
    But now there is another "problem" if the model 1 presets I have not saved the genital Model 1 had not entered the genitals to the model it is normal that the saved settings of the presets 1 do not exist for the right genitals?
    Then I entered the intimate part of the model 2 I loaded the preset over the entire part of the body, and then I did the same thing by loading of genital but the result is what you see in the picture. Another thing, I'm interested to understand the correct procedure as you get to set up a figure as I did in (1) because if I have to apply this method also on the PROPS, on VEHICLES etc ... not enough for me to know whether to load a preset existing interests me back to the point where I configured 0 figure 1.

thanks for the support, but I need more detailed explanations please ...
    as I did with Figure 1 can not remember, just remember to have changed some settings, which unfortunately I do not remember, also at the top in the scripts window you created the model script first I did not understand how to save it, every time I open the program the script has been stored in the program so even without loading the preset 1, through this script can map a new model ... but ....
    It loads the entire script of the pattern material left in memory .... as you delete this script? as you edit this script? Boh?

Images removed due to nudity, which is against the Daz Forum ToS

Post edited by Chohole on
  • But an efficient and practical technical service exists on this site?
    One has to wait 24 hours to get an answer?
    There is a faster way?

I need explanations and possible that only one person will "explain" things?
    I buy nothing I understood.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Some texture sets may have presets for Iray and 3Delight, you need to use the right preset for the render engine or it will look odd or even terrible.  Not all texture sets will include genital textures.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,915
    edited March 2017

One option, to save both anatomical elements and base figure, is to use a Hierarchical Materials preset.

I'm not sure what you mean about scripts.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on